Feeling grrrrr

jacqui35

Silver Member
Today well just now im feeling fat and very bloated grrrrr dunno why, had 2 eggs into omelette with bacon mushrooms tom and cheese with speghitti in tom sauce so not had really big brekkie.

Anyone else get this and what do you do?

I think on days like this we all need to be reminded of how far we've come and what we've achieved so far. Looking over your stats I think it's an amazing achievment and to have been made SOTW 3 times!?! I was at class for 6 months and didn't get that once! Give yourself a pat on the back and have a munch on some free food lol!

Great post Sugar! (it won't let me rep you!) I tend to have the "next piece of clothing I can't get into" hanging on the front of my wardrobe, keep trying it on, and try on all the things that didn't fit at all last year, but now do. I need something tangible to show me I have actually lost weight and that it's not worth going back to my old ways!
And then of course there's the sexy bras! :eek:

I get that like that when I eat some carbs, especiually processed carbs like spaghetti in tom sauce. Or it might just be one of those things. Either way, you're doing great, and you know you are!!!

Lynda

Back