Feeling guilty about using some of my weeklies??!

Chantelle, I agree with sapphirestara. It's 4 weeklies, there's really no need to cut back any dailies. Obviously do whatever you think is right for you but don't be so hard on yourself, the weeklies are there to be used xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I use mine as weekend points So I'll have a night out or a nice dinner usually a big fat roast. But another lady I know whose doing WW divides hers over the week but she is only on 26 whereas I'm on 40 so don't normally need mine over the week. The AP I earn I don't use either x

azwethinkweiz said:
Chantelle, I agree with sapphirestara. It's 4 weeklies, there's really no need to cut back any dailies. Obviously do whatever you think is right for you but don't be so hard on yourself, the weeklies are there to be used xx

:) xx

When I did WW last year (as a boost to lose the last 10 pounds ) I used all of my weeklies - really helpful if you have a wedding or party to go to .

I used all of mine this week and a sneaky pre wi home weigh I've STS which after a 5lb loss last week I'm so upset about because I really wanted my half stone. I've been hungry and grumpy all week and used my weeklies for a Chinese Friday but have been soooo good in the week, I feel as if my body is in starvation mode or something! Not looking forward to Week 2 weight in tomorrow :(

I'm scared of using my weeklies too, I know they're there to be used, but the last thing I want is a gain or STS. I'm on 30PP a day, used my full 30 yesterday and probably will each day.

I might split my weeklies in half & have 24 on a Friday and 24 on a Saturday. My weigh in is a Monday evening so at least then I'm not using my weeklies just before.. I'd rather start using my weeklies from the beginning though, cause I bet if I chose not to use them this week but then did next week that I'd then gain from the increase in points over the week!

Ladies ladies ladies... I've always used my weeklies (I understand the panic of using them though because I was the same when I started WW). You need to try a week where you use them and see how you go? Some people even lose more weight using them. I find if I use them in one lump or two lumps, I get quite good losses (because it revs up your metabolism for a while).

If you're hungry... truly truly _hungry_ then eat. It isn't normal to be hungry and you shouldn't ever feel starved (as long as you spend your pp on proper food and not only junk of course). Take a drink of water and if you're still hungry, then eat - even if it costs some weeklies. They are there to be used and WW wouldn't have put them in the programme if they caused gains or losses. Even using all the weeklies, you're still gonna have a good calorie deficit. :)

Ladies ladies ladies... I've always used my weeklies (I understand the panic of using them though because I was the same when I started WW). You need to try a week where you use them and see how you go? Some people even lose more weight using them. I find if I use them in one lump or two lumps, I get quite good losses (because it revs up your metabolism for a while).

If you're hungry... truly truly _hungry_ then eat. It isn't normal to be hungry and you shouldn't ever feel starved (as long as you spend your pp on proper food and not only junk of course). Take a drink of water and if you're still hungry, then eat - even if it costs some weeklies. They are there to be used and WW wouldn't have put them in the programme if they caused gains or losses. Even using all the weeklies, you're still gonna have a good calorie deficit. :)

completely agree, i've eaten all my weeklies all the way through and like you i'm very near goal.

Rosie_Lee said:
completely agree, i've eaten all my weeklies all the way through and like you i'm very near goal.

There ya go, we're living proof :) Well done on getting close to goal hon - we're gonna be there soon yaaaaay x

There ya go, we're living proof :) Well done on getting close to goal hon - we're gonna be there soon yaaaaay x

you too hun, very nearly there! xxx

I always use all of my weeklies and have done since I started ww. This means i have never been hungry, so I stick to the plan and have lost 4 stone so far ;-)

So dont be afraid to use all of your points xx

I have just had my second weigh in and have lost 7lbs so far but feel really guilty when I use any of my weeklies. I know they are there to be used but when I do i worry continuosly that I'm not going to lose weight because of it, feel just as guilty as if I had been binging on take out or chocolate :(
Realise I am going to have to change my way of thinking x

Back