Feeling hungry but ive ate

honeypop

Gold Member
All day today I've felt really hungry. I don't know y.any advice,

I had a good lye in and haven't done any exercise. I had eggs, mushrooms and tomato for lunch, and beef, king prawn noodle stirfry for dinner ten mins ago. And banana and yogurt for snack inbetween.

But I feel hungry. Anyone any idea?

I get days like that. Normally it is either totm or if I have had a few days where I haven't eaten much it catches up on me and I feel ravenous. I would just have something else to eat that is sw friendly and listen to your body. Have you had your HexB today? Also have you drunk enough? sometimes it can be that too xx

I was also going to say totm as that was my problem last week, I just ate and ate. I do that a week before so that might be one possibility.

If you only had dinner 10 minutes ago I'd wait and see if you're still hungry in half an hour. Your body takes a while to realise it's full.

I'd also have a drink as it may well be that you're thirsty not hungry.

I haven't had and hexb yet. Just my hexa

I'm on extra easy slimming world. X

You certainly need to drink. Sometimes I find if I don't drink enough I become light headed. Did you bulk out your stir fry with onions, peppers, mushrooms? Try have baked beans or sautéed potatoes with your morning breakfast. That will fill you up more x

Yea there was loads of veg in the stir fry. Ended up having two bowls lol

Still not feeling full do gonna just drink water x

I agree with the people above, go for the water. It will help to get that full feeling, although I do think we just have days where our brains wish to punish us and make us hungry all day. Chewing gum normally takes my mind off food. Or munching on raw carrots as they take a long time, as I find normally when I'm hungry I've either not eaten enough or I'm bored x

All day today I've felt really hungry. I don't know y.any advice,

I had a good lye in and haven't done any exercise. I had eggs, mushrooms and tomato for lunch, and beef, king prawn noodle stirfry for dinner ten mins ago. And banana and yogurt for snack inbetween.

But I feel hungry. Anyone any idea?

Hey hun

When I'm having hungry days like that it's usually because I've not had much carbs. Looking at your food diary today there isn't much of them so if your really hungry why not make some sw chips, mash or something.
i had dinner early today and still have my HEA so I'm about to make some Smash with cheese in :) yum xxx

Sorry Hun, just because it has been posted on the Slimming World section of the forum :p
i wasn't being funny or anything xxx

Haha! Sorry I didn't mean that to sound off! I didn't know what section I was I as my app crashed! I'm SW too! Obviously! Haha! :)

Hiya!!!! I have a hungry day on my weigh in days which is sooooo not good as i dont weigh in till 7pm. No matter what i eat it doesnt fill me up ?xx

Haha! Sorry I didn't mean that to sound off! I didn't know what section I was I as my app crashed! I'm SW too! Obviously! Haha! :)

Pmsl! I was worried I'd upset you, sorry if mine came across off too, nothing was meant by it xxx

I'd eat some fruit or something free if I were you, I have hungry days and eat loads, have made a plateful of chips on an evening regularly when I've wanted more to eat and it hasn't effected my losses. If your hungry your better off eating free or superfree then trying not to eat as your more likely to grab something you shouldn't have if you do that.

My consultant always says you should't be hungry on slimming world, if you are, then eat

Ill try eating some more carbs. Thank u x

Lol my daughter was staying at her grannies so I slept in til 1. So my breakfast was basically my lunch

Back