feeling hungry....

Emmajoyce

Will be a skinny mini!
Im on my 2nd week of slimming world and Im eating plenty of free foods and Atleast 4l of water and plenty of fruit ect throughout the day but yet my bells rumbling lol ive also been eating a bowl of super speed soup most days this week i dunno were Im going wrong?

It's probably your body adjusting to the change in food and will settle down soon (sugar/refined carb withdrawal can do this!!) - are you sure you're eating enough? Why don't you give an example of a days food and peeps can give some advice then. And, if you're hungry then EAT - that's the beauty of SW!!!

Are you eating enough filling foods like potatoes, rice, pasta etc? Fruit and veg are great but don't necessarily fill you up in the same way. Try combining plenty of free foods in one meal, for example SW ham egg and chips, or pasta bake? You can include all the veg you like, but make sure you get loads of really filling foods too :) xx

Clairebear1000 said:
Are you eating enough filling foods like potatoes, rice, pasta etc? Fruit and veg are great but don't necessarily fill you up in the same way. Try combining plenty of free foods in one meal, for example SW ham egg and chips, or pasta bake? You can include all the veg you like, but make sure you get loads of really filling foods too :) xx

I tend to not eat alot of carbs cos i gain weight really easy wen i eat them i feel like Im eating plenty will start posting i think x

Altho i had rice with my dinner last night maybe its cos of that lol

louise1979 said:
also i find that drinking plenty of water helps aswell

I drink around 4 litres a day so i doubt its that lol

Back