feeling ill on ee

louizey

hi everyone, i am on week 3 of sw extra easy (weigh in tonight) - all day yesterday and most of today i have been feeling faint/light headed and shakey.

i am eating my 3 meals food optimising and snacking on fruit, drinking 2litres plus of water daily and having approx 8 syns per day - so i have no idea whats making me feel this lousy, sitting here in work struggling to concentrate.

anyone else went through a period like this on sw? it could be im coming down with something, but i am never ill.

yuck :( lol x

Are your SW eating habbits now much different to pre-SW? If so, it could be your body adjusting. Otherwise, maybe you are getting poorly :( either way, hope you feel better soon!

Are your SW eating habbits now much different to pre-SW? If so, it could be your body adjusting. Otherwise, maybe you are getting poorly :( either way, hope you feel better soon!

yes, no sugary drinks/snacks etc which i would have daily lol. i was thinking it could be that, i hope its not a virus.

You're bodies detoxing if your diet has changed dramatically. I remember coming back on slimming world after 3 months of eating pure rubbish, i got awful shivers, stomach ache and headaches for a few days, everyone put it down to my body pretty much putting itself into detox mode. Try eating something that you used to have in large quantities...a freddo instead of a mount of chocolate, 1 small can of full sugar coke instead of a 2ltr bottle...whatever it was you eat/drank in large quantities. I was fine once i had a little bit of chocolate, think it was the fact it went from a shed load of chocolate to nothing.

My daughter gets giddy like this, generally if she eats certain fruits or just too much fruit. If you rule out coming down with something, try replacing some of your fruit snacks with veg ones instead (toms, cucumber, beetroot, hot/cold roasted veg).
I know fruit is as free as veg but fruit does contain more natural sugar and it might be a recent increase in fruit sugars that your body isn't used to.

I had a migraine for most of my first week and beginning of the 2nd, I feel so much better now though. Stick with it, your body's probably just adjusting

Back