Feeling impatient again..

Ang - you need help hun!!!! Enjoy, at least while you are playing with your new spreadsheet you will not be eating hun xx

No chance of me eating Daisybank... just get bored especially in the evenings when the kids r in bed and the housework is done...gave up smoking in jan now gave up eating... i need something to do lol x

awww you can always chat to me hun! Enjoy. Going to bed now, nite xx

lol goodnite x im gonna watch tv with the oh xx ill soon be asleep

Sadly, in the days before I had a computer, and when I was very bored, I have been known to plot my weight loss on graph paper!!!!!!! I told you I was very sad!!!!! Like the paper, my loss didn't last!

Please don't hold this against me!!! It did stop me thinking about food!!!!! For a while anyway!

Sad but we love you anyway!!! LOL!:p

I think it makes it easier if you can have the end goal in your head. It's like counting down the days til christmas. I've got 4 weeks left til I finish and it feels so far away even though it's pretty close!!

Personally I find having end goals in my head very very dangerous.

I sometimes struggle and get temped and the way i get through it is my having the willpower not to eat for an hour. An hour is easy by the time its gone the cravings usually gone cos i've watered up.

Alternatively saying to yourself you cannot eat for 3 months............. tough very tough.

As johnny cash would say, one day at a time ;)

Hey just think you wont really find any other diet as quick as this one so just think of it like that your doing everything you can and will lose lots you dont have to be at ur target weight to start changing your clothes you will already be looking loads healthier!

Back