Feeling like giving up

Dont give up now hun you can do it we all felt like quitting in the first week but please believe us it does get easier once your in ketosis. just forget about the porridge keep going and your weigh in will spur you on. There are many people on here that don't have the soups just take some of your shakes hot because it does get cold xx

Please dont give up elouise, the feeling of your first weigh--in will make you float on air. Im just repeating what the others are saying but PLEASE carry on, you were so excited bout starting, so you can do it!!

I'll keep going till the weigh in and see how i feel then. Everyone keeps telling me to have a nice hot bath, but we only have a shower......mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I hated the soup at first but after a week of shakes I needed something savoury so I made the soup red hot and put loads of pepper and chilli powder in it... did the trick. Love it now.... :D

Try making the shakes with less water and compensate with coffee or water, I found the shakes really nice using less water, also try the vanilla with coffee hot and a couple of sweetners or the choc with coffee hot. It really does get better. Keep strong and forget the porridge it was only a small blip.

I tried the vanilla with some coffee this morn and it was really nice.

I still have 4 soups left that i really cannot eat, do you think i could have say a weight watchers soup instead of the LT one for the rest of the week, otherwise i havent got enough supplies, or would that not be a good idea?

I'll have to say at w/i i dont want soups in my rations :rolleyes:

I tried the vanilla with some coffee this morn and it was really nice.

I still have 4 soups left that i really cannot eat, do you think i could have say a weight watchers soup instead of the LT one for the rest of the week, otherwise i havent got enough supplies, or would that not be a good idea?

I'll have to say at w/i i dont want soups in my rations :rolleyes:

The trick I found with the soups was to make it thinner with extra water & also add smoked paprika & black pepper... it was lush then :)

WW Soup is a no no as I'm guessing it's got carbs ?

I got soup in my first week and hated it, took it back to the chemist and they changed them for me. If you don't live to far from your chemist give it a go.

Hiya, Its only one wee blip, dont let it get yourself down. I was exactly the same way as yourself but I can promise ya it does get easier!! Day 3 right to 5 usually is bad but once ya have your first wi ya will be fine!! I personally hated the water intake and wasnt used to it whatsoever and still aint but on my first week I lost 11lbs and its enough to keep me going. I do hope ya give it one more chance, it is a wonderful diet and we are all here to support each other. If ya need a bit of support I am on this most days just drop me a line anytime. Please let us know how ya get on, take care for now.

I actually feel quite good today, I do think it was the soup that made me feel rotten so i havent had it today, just the shakes instead.

I'll take the soup back and see if they will swap it.

Thanks guys and gals

Oh just one more thing, how do i change my ticker once ive weighed in?

I'm glad you are feeling better today Elouise.
To update your ticker just click on it, enter your p.i.n and adjust from there, once you have done that it will automatically update on your sig.

Back