Feeling like giving up

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by elouise77, 11 November 2008 Social URL.

1. elouise77

elouise77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(22.17%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    Its day 3 for me and i feel like poo, not sure if i really want to put myself through this for the next 4 months or so.

I never want to see another powdered shake or soup for the rest of my life, and at the minute i think i'd rather eat nothing that have that.

Bleurghhhhhhhh, i feel sick :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CAZ72

CAZ72 Silver Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hold on in there if you can i felt like that on day 2 but my friend talked me out of giving up! & im glad she did coz it did get a lot easier as i got more & more use to it...i decided i could only tolerate the choc shakes, so i only have them now,but i really enjoy them now! just give it some more time & come weigh day your be glad you did....good luck i know its not easy but it will get better...trust me!!! caz xx

4. Jinnie

Jinnie Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(23.53%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Don't give up yet hon, it sounds like you haven't got into ketosis yet, but in the next day or two you will, and you won't feel so bad. The hunger just magically goes :)

So hang on in there........ you've got through the first couple of days, so give it a couple more, it really does work, just read through threads on here for peoples losses and experiences, and let it be an inpiration you you.

Good luck, and you really won't regret it at all come weigh in day :)

5. elouise77

elouise77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(22.17%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    i felt ok yesterday but today its awful.

My stomach wont stop rumbling, even though i'm drinking loads of water

6. Sweet Cheeks

Sweet Cheeks Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Elouise im on day 5 now and dont feel any hunger at all, the first couple of days were tough especially when u have got to sit next to somebody and they are eating but honestly once u hit ketosis u wont feel hungry, the only thing that i ever feel is that im missing out but then the thought of me piling on more weight pulls me right back in and i go make myself a shake :)

I had thoughts like u are having right now 'can i really stick through this and put myself through it?' But all you have got to think about is that its only for a few months out of your life and then you can go on to refeed

Try reading the thread named 'thought provocking' I was really struggling the other day and when i read that thread it really did make me sit down and think about what was said in it

Trust me it does get easier :) I never thought it was going to in my first few days xx GOOD LUCK xx

7. ABit_Batty

ABit_Batty Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(36.82%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim
    Hi Elouise,

I've just completed my first week on LT. I did it before, last year but then had a baby and had to stop- anyway I found it REALLY REALLY hard this week coming back to it. I felt weak,sick and dizzy and starving hungry but I kept telling myself ' I want to be slim' I took to the sofa with my blanket and water and toughed it out. Felt so proud of myself for managing and I've just been for my WI and I've lost 10lb.
    The pharmacists have only been doing LT for a month and I'm the 1st person to have come back after the 1st week so I was treated like a celebrity which felt GREAT!
    Once ketosis kicks in for you you WILL feel better and when you go for WI it will feel oh so worth it!

Nicola x

8. fragglerock64

fragglerock64 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hang in there it gets easier next couple of days when you hit ketosis you will have an energy burst and feel bril
    all the best

XX Sharron

9. elouise77

elouise77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(22.17%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    Its so hard doing it while at work, standing there knowing i feel sick while trying to smile for the customers.

Just wish i could have a few days off and curl up on the sofa

10. Zayna

Zayna Full Member

Stick it out, it will be the best thing you've ever done. Don't think about the next 4 months, think about the rest of the day, have an early night, get up and do it all again. Repeat till the weight starts dripping off.

And it will, I swear to you. Be strong. You have eaten (and drunk) far worse things than Lipotrim shakes and soup, once you get into the swing of it they taste fine, it's just that your palate is used to rich food which is basically full of crap, which is why you're here.

You haven't given it a chance yet, get a few more days under your belt and you will feel completely different.

Zayna x

11. elouise77

elouise77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(22.17%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    One of my customers has just told me I look ill......rofl

12. SomersetMummy

SomersetMummy Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey, I agree.. stick it out. Im on day 5 and day 3 I seriously thought about quitting. I have just the shakes as my Pharmacist didnt give me soups and hes away until Thursday so Im just coping on them..yesterday was soo much better and today I feel good. No dizziness, no hunger, feeling peachy tbh.

Good luck hun x

13. Scary_Cat_Lady

Scary_Cat_Lady Getting fat since 1980

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(30.98%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    it's only the first week... you will feel like crap, but it soon passes - i promise. keep going :)

14. Pearly

Pearly Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(9.95%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You have done so well gettting to day 3 so don't give it all up now. As everyone else says just hang on in there for another day or so and you will feel great. Good luck :D

15. elouise77

elouise77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(22.17%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    Its too late, Ive ballsed it up. I didnt eat all my soup at lunch as it was making me heave, so by dinnertime i was starving so ive eaten a bowl of porridge :(

16. Pearly

Pearly Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(9.95%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Honestly it's not too late. Just pretend you never had the porridge and carry on as normal. It may put you ketosis back a day or so but it really will be worth it.

I find drinking loads and loads of black coffee really helps especially when you are feeling so cold. Good luck. :D

17. CAZ72

CAZ72 Silver Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Okay you have eaten a bowl of porridge........not the end of the world,just put it behind you & keep going with the shakes YOU CAN DO THIS HUN!!! is there a shake flavour you prefer? coz if so stick to that one,i couldn't eat the soup it was disgusting,i live on the choc ones....good luck hun!!! Caz xx

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. moanz

moanz Full Member

Diet:
    Dukan
    HI Elouise, Like said above, just stick at it. You will feel very different in a few days time. I would split the shakes so you have 6 small ones & try them with hot water, like a hot choc, latte etc. I find hot-shakes warm you up while you go through the ketosis-shivers. Take paracetamol, lots of hot baths etc!! Good luck with the next week xx

20. elouise77

elouise77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(22.17%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    I'm gonna try and carry on with the shakes but there is no way i can stomach anymore of the soup.

Thanks for the support everyone. x

21. MrsFatBum

MrsFatBum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    DONT GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!! im having a bad day too...! and i feel like eating everything...! just get back on track and you'll be fine hun!....
    i will not cheat i will not cheat i will not cheat! (sorry... note to self)

22. casperos

casperos Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.13%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    kEEP WITH IT FOR THE WEEK - YOU'LL C A HELL OF A DIFFERENCE- i FELT RUBBISH DAYSS 4 AND 5 BUT AFTER THAT I WAS FULL OF ENERGY - WHEN U WEIGH IN YOU'LL BE PLEASANTLY SURPRISED AND I BET U'LL NOTICE A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN YOUR BODY STRAIGHT AWAY . GOOD LUCK U CAN DO IT I'M SURE , POST HERE WE'LL ALL SUPPORT U THROUGH THE HARD TIMES:patback::gen126:
    HEL X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.