Feeling like I'll never get there

sunshine91

Woke up today had a really great work out and stupidly looked at the mirror and feel like my body will never change. Please tell me it's normal to feel like this! I know I didnt gain weight over night but I feel like losing it is impossible and this week so far I've only lost 2lbs! I know a stone loss in 2 1/2 weeks is good but I just feel like I will never reach my goal. How do people keep up beat during this??

You WILL get there! How you feel is totally normal, try not to think about the amount you have to go until goal, break it down into smaller aims, for instance getting into the 17's...that isn't that far off and then when you get there you will feel like you have achieved something.
Dont get downbeat and give up because then you will never get there.

Good luck xxx

A stone loss in that time is amazing. I've just finished 3 weeks of 100% and I'm only 11.5lbs down but there's not much I can do about that, our bodies will lose it at the rate it wants to. I know you feel like you've got a long way to go but if you stick to it, the weight WILL come off, and it's still much quicker than any other method of weight loss other than having gastric surgery, so pat yourself on the back for doing the best you can and watch the weight fall off.

Back