Feeling like iv failed even though I haven't

CLH_X3

Gold Member
I was making a cake for my OH and I ate some of the cake mix! N now I feel like I failed and want to eat everything!

Even though I know deep down I haven't ... I tried to point it and for what would be 2/6 of the cake mix is 9pp so iv just put it down as 15 and using it out my weekly... As I still have all 49 to use ... And I don't have any plans to use my weekly so totally allowed ...

I have 9 points left for the rest of the day but I just feel like iv failed n should give up ... I can't get rid of that feeling!

Push it right out of your head! A tiny slip is not a binge. It's nothing! Accept that unexpected moment as just you being human and carry on as normal.

You pointed it, it fits in with your allowance for the week, your perfectly entitled to it.

You've definitely done the right thing by pointing it and coming on here to tell us :) We've all been there and like you said you've got the weeklies so stick with it x

Iv been good so I WILL carry on! :)

it's probably because you haven't got used to the diet yet and you've been programmed to think can't have that or that otherwise i've failed.

as you get more used to the diet you'll realise it's more like real life, there is no naughty food as long as you've got enough points for it. :)

Well I stuck to it and the feelings gone now! So glad I dint just eat n eat when I had that feeling ..!

Feel bk on track today!

Back