Feeling low at start of week 3

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by emmak1, 25 January 2011 Social URL.

1. emmak1

emmak1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    I lost 20 pounds in my first week... but on my second week Ive only lost 2 pounds!.. am worried!... Im trying to drink 2 litres a day but makes me feel so so sick...
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Setas

Setas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    HI Emma - I have sent you a message(long - sorry!). I really struggle drinking water - I love it but just don't seem to be able to remember to drink it!!

Remember you have lost over a stone and a half in 2 weeks - thats incredible - it tool me 3 weeks to get there ;-)

Don't forget to take your measurements as well -sometimes they go down and the weight doesn't
    Last edited: 25 January 2011
  4. simmy

simmy Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    propoints weight watchers
    oo well done u , first think about how well you have done, and if u lose heart you will look back and regret it, im finding it hard with the water and only lost 1 my second week but this week ive lost 4 and a half so please stick with it , this diet will work , get some flavors for water, ive just brough orange in the hope i will drink more, please keep the faith and pat yourself on the back your doing so so well
  5. determinator

determinator Banned

wow , a totally amazing wieght loss in 2 weeks .. :eek: Just think on a 'normal diet ' like SW it would take you about 3-4 months to loose that amount !!! Week is normally a low loss for most people after the big loss in week 1 .. but then it picks up again I promise !!
    I struggled with water until I started using the orange water flavour , i use 1.5 teaspoons a day in 3.5 litres of water ( gives it a lovely fresh subtle flavour ) , I fill up a 2 litre and a 1.5 litre bottle with it every evening and put it in the fridge and keep filling my little water bottle up with it through out the day .. I sometimes run out !!!

Good luck and there is no way you should be worried about your loss this week , its amazing how much you have lost !!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.