feeling low today and have WI tomorrow

debtin

Gold Member
hi, dont mean to sound so deflated but that is exactly how i feel today. Been on sw for 3 weeks now and been finding it relatively ok. Week 2 i had a weekend away and didnt do too well sticking to plan but managed to lose 0.5lb so was chuffed but miffed at myself. Decided to dust myself down and start afresh..week going well enough, knew i had night out coming up so saved up syns and swapped my much loved wine for vodka - big mistake as for some reason i thought a measure was 2syns but its 4 syns arghh again decided to get back on track and didnt really overeat with a hangover - had chow mein and curly wurly though i prob shouldnt have. Anyway today i started off really well, only had 7syns but feel bloaty and dreading wi tomorrow. Know i shouldnt as each wi brings something new but find myself looking for excuses not to go -- also find myself reading some posts adn getting confused i.e aobut superfree and express but trying to stay on track. I am normally happy go lucky and lucky to not have too much weight to lose - guess i am on a downer, needed to write this to realise how silly i am being. Tommorw is a new day and i will be eating and drinking well - thanks x x:sigh:

Hi
I know just how you feel. Just back from weigh in and put half pound on. A silly, tiny amount but still I feel deflated (or should I say inflated!!).
Again, like you I don't have a lot to loose but it's how you feel in yourself.
I'd go to WI and see what happens. If good - keep on track, if not - well draw a line under it and start afresh! That's what I'll be doing tomorrow.
Good luck xx

thanks annie, guess am just having a down day even though i have eaten well...must be tired. Good luck and lets stay positive;)...thank you

debtin said:
thanks annie, guess am just having a down day even though i have eaten well...must be tired. Good luck and lets stay positive;)...thank you

Let's! We can do this xx Let me know how you get on x

Hey u guys :) I know exactly how u both feel I have a weigh in tomorrow morning too I started my plan last wk and have had the worst wk ever I feel so annoyed with myself but damage has been done Like u say lets draw a line under it and tomorrow is a new day and lets be positive together
Good luck :)
( doesnt it feel great just to write down ur thoughts on how ur feeling I love this site )

I think I get less nervous going to the dentist than I do my weigh in! How sad is that!!
You're right about the support on here - it's fab! X
Good luck for tomorrow xx

Get in the zone, remember why you started this plan, and think about mini goals along the way, im on wk 3 and have lost 13 pounds i can only do it when im fully motivated, hope things improve x

hi, dont mean to sound so deflated but that is exactly how i feel today. Been on sw for 3 weeks now and been finding it relatively ok. Week 2 i had a weekend away and didnt do too well sticking to plan but managed to lose 0.5lb so was chuffed but miffed at myself. Decided to dust myself down and start afresh..week going well enough, knew i had night out coming up so saved up syns and swapped my much loved wine for vodka - big mistake as for some reason i thought a measure was 2syns but its 4 syns arghh again decided to get back on track and didnt really overeat with a hangover - had chow mein and curly wurly though i prob shouldnt have. Anyway today i started off really well, only had 7syns but feel bloaty and dreading wi tomorrow. Know i shouldnt as each wi brings something new but find myself looking for excuses not to go -- also find myself reading some posts adn getting confused i.e aobut superfree and express but trying to stay on track. I am normally happy go lucky and lucky to not have too much weight to lose - guess i am on a downer, needed to write this to realise how silly i am being. Tommorw is a new day and i will be eating and drinking well - thanks x x:sigh:

Aw hun, hope you're feeling better. Don't feel down about the vodka thing, at least you made the swap which is good! Also, if you had the syns for chinese and curly wurly, why not have them?! Again, you've chosen the better options here too.

I tend to find after drinking and chinese as well I get a bit of a bloat (being dehydrated and too much salt in the food I reckon), so keep drinking plenty of water and you should be ok. Hope WI goes OK.

Thank you for all your support ladies - feel much better today. Good to know i can have a moan and still get support x

Hia, I agree with Funky_Munky hun. It's OK to have a chinese and a few drinks ... honestly! It's probably one of the reasons we are on SW and not one of the other diets! If we couldn't have treats like chocs, wine & chinese then we wouldn't (generally) get past 3 weeks, lol! Probably speaking for myself there but you know what I mean ;)

It's also true about chinese causing you to retain some water and feel bloated - it's the salt.

So the best advice I can give you is to get yourself to club, weigh in, then regroup. Take a look at some menu's, think about what you've got on in the week ahead (nights out, lunches etc) and plan accordingly.

It will soon become second nature to you and will become a way of life. If we have a meal out then we have to offset it with some healthy meals ... simples! Like everything else in life it's a balancing act.

HTH
x

Back