Feeling low

Angellore

I had a great loss this week and was feeling great. I have stuck to my points so am hoping for another loss next week. However a couple of things have made me feel very low. Yesterday when I was on the way home from work I got on the tube and it was very busy. There was two blokes behind me and they started saying very loudly "it's like weight watchers on here. I am getting crushed. You need to go to weight watchers". They then proceeded to tell a fat joke which was horrible. Now while I know that they actually made themselves look like the total idiots that they are and they really shouldn't matter I was really embarrassed and upset because it was clearly aimed at me. Why should they be able to behave like that and make me feel so awful?
On top of that one of my colleagues has posted the pictures from our work Xmas party on Facebook and the one pic of me Is with two size 10 girls and I look awful and huge. The two things together are really getting to me.

I know I am doing something about it and am thinking how good next years Xmas pics are going to look, but right now I just want to hide away and never leave my flat again.

Sorry for such a long post.

That's awful, no wonder you feel down. Those guys are complete idiots! You are so much better than they are! As hard as it may sound you have to try and forget about them. You have set yourself a goal and you will achieve it.
As for FB the same thing happened to me, so I printed the photo out and put it on a big piece of card, then put other photos of me when I was skinnier. I look at this card everyday and it reminds me why I need to lose the weight.
I hope you feel a bit better soon. x

Angellore said:
I had a great loss this week and was feeling great. I have stuck to my points so am hoping for another loss next week. However a couple of things have made me feel very low. Yesterday when I was on the way home from work I got on the tube and it was very busy. There was two blokes behind me and they started saying very loudly "it's like weight watchers on here. I am getting crushed. You need to go to weight watchers". They then proceeded to tell a fat joke which was horrible. Now while I know that they actually made themselves look like the total idiots that they are and they really shouldn't matter I was really embarrassed and upset because it was clearly aimed at me. Why should they be able to behave like that and make me feel so awful?
On top of that one of my colleagues has posted the pictures from our work Xmas party on Facebook and the one pic of me Is with two size 10 girls and I look awful and huge. The two things together are really getting to me.

I know I am doing something about it and am thinking how good next years Xmas pics are going to look, but right now I just want to hide away and never leave my flat again.

Sorry for such a long post.

That would make anyone feel awful so I'm not surprised that you do but like you said you are doing something about it and that's what you have to focus on - the thing you can change (you) rather than the things that you cant (the pr!!ks attitude).

Shazzabir said:
That's awful, no wonder you feel down. Those guys are complete idiots! You are so much better than they are! As hard as it may sound you have to try and forget about them. You have set yourself a goal and you will achieve it.
As for FB the same thing happened to me, so I printed the photo out and put it on a big piece of card, then put other photos of me when I was skinnier. I look at this card everyday and it reminds me why I need to lose the weight.
I hope you feel a bit better soon. x

This is a fantastic idea! What a great way to keep yourself motivated. I might ge digging through my photos later xxx

at least your doing something about your weight,,those 2 will be a**hol*s for the rest of there lives!!!

Hun don't let people get to u mindless idiots you can do this girl not for anyone else for you keep up the good work :) x x x x

Nasty B,s.... I'm like a bull with a red rag, if something winds me up like that it just makes me more determined to carry on just to prove them wrong.... I've got tons of overweight FB pics....lol. You just wait until you post one of your own, with you looking slim and stunning and wait for the comments to come thru....xxxx

hugs to you - what a horrible experience that must have been but the main thing is you, like me are doing something about our weight, and with every pound off we will feel so so so much better about ourselves.

Back