Feeling low

lauren-1986

Feeling Motivated
Hi all,

Hope you are all well. I apologise for the following rant but right now, this is the only way I am avoiding raiding my freezer for the haagen daaz & subsequent binge/purge.

I am so fed up, angry, upset .... (insert other words for annoyed here)

My OH has gone out tonight for the 3rd weekend in a row, now don't get me wrong, I've become a social hermit since starting CD and there is nothing worse than standing in a club completely sober. However, what I am annoyed about is that I want to go out & do stuff together tomorrow ( we agreed to go to town / bowling / shopping .. Something to take my mind off the diet at the weekend) but now we won't be able to because he will be sat on the sofa all day tomorrow hanging.

Not only this, but I can guarantee that at about 5am he will keep calling me asking me to pick him up & he will also expect me to cook his dinner tomorrow.

I don't mind this on the odd weekend every so often. But the 3rd week in a row! I am royally f***ed off. Aaaaarrrrrgggghhhh

Sorry :)

Xx

Hi, i am in the same boat! Apart from this is my day two, without alcohol at the weekend, really hard! I.ve just dropped my boyfriend off whilst i am drinking water watching x factor! You're right about it bein a bit crappy every week,not lookin forward to that, BUT just think of how hot you'll look at Christmas, when you can eat and drink again! Woo woo, think i am going to try a bath to distract myself... Keep going!!x

Bath sounds like a good idea, I'm on week 15 now & it's actually killing me, I miss going out & having a drink :-(

I am not surprised ! You've done really well to stick with it this far, you far off target? Think i Will struggle too with the not going out...Blah!

I have 17lbs left to go so no, not much left! Thank goodness

Aw Lauren, dont be sad on Saturday night :-( Watching X Factor too snuggled on the sofa, it'll be worth it. As for men....I've kinda gone on strike this week lol not washing my hubby's clothes as he didn't pick them up for over a week!!! Think they were put on this earth to piss us off!! Just make lots of noise tomorrow whn he's suffering lol good luck xx

Oh I intend to.. I'm going to purposely make the house messy so I can Hoover! Lol

Have had a bath, watching x factor, drinking lots of green tea to avoid the ice cream in the freezer & am planning my revenge. Might invite my patents over for coffee in the morning! Ha!

lauren-1986 said:
Oh I intend to.. I'm going to purposely make the house messy so I can Hoover! Lol

Have had a bath, watching x factor, drinking lots of green tea to avoid the ice cream in the freezer & am planning my revenge. Might invite my patents over for coffee in the morning! Ha!

Not that I use my parents just for revenge! Lol

did you pick him up? there is no way i would pick up my husband in the middle of the night. he's earning and that's what taxis are for. also, no way i would cook for him in this situation.

time to draw some lines, i'd say.

I cook for my huby every day, hasn't bothered me yet, it's my choice to do this diet so it's my choice not to eat the food I cook.

He feels bad about eating in front of me, but I'm not fussed about it.

I'm in the zone!

:)

He got a taxi home as he called me at about 4am and told him what for! :)

He can do his own roast as well, I am ravenous today & can't be held responsible for food which goes in my mouth!!

I cook for my huby every day, hasn't bothered me yet, it's my choice to do this diet so it's my choice not to eat the food I cook.

He feels bad about eating in front of me, but I'm not fussed about it.

I'm in the zone!

:)

I also cook for my OH most days, its doesnt bother me as Im really focussed. Yesterday I was making lasagne and a bit of cream was on my fingers, I would have normally licked it off but I didnt!

My OH also goes to his mum often too as he feels sorry for me cooking and not being able to eat it (which is great fm my point of view cos it means I get out of cooking!):p

If my OH was being a bit inconsiderate I would def tell him. Men are sometimes stupid and dont realise what they are doing until we point it out

Back