Feeling low

Mizkirsty

Gold Member
Hi

Just having a low moment through my week. My wi is wed.

I've really struggle to stay within my syns this week I've been between 15-19 wed thur fri and sat!

And even though i keep telling myself ill have less tomorrow I haven't! I just don't seem to be able to!

This is only my second week back (I took a few weeks Away from Sw at the beginning of the year to try cc and 5:2.

And my first week wasn't a fab loss - which I expected as I did ee whereas I'm used to red/green. Does anyone else work on the 105 syns per week. Which if I have 10.5 syns each day until wi I can still be within it!

Any ideas on how to combat this terrible habit?! Xx

Hi

Just having a low moment through my week. My wi is wed.

I've really struggle to stay within my syns this week I've been between 15-19 wed thur fri and sat!

And even though i keep telling myself ill have less tomorrow I haven't! I just don't seem to be able to!

This is only my second week back (I took a few weeks Away from Sw at the beginning of the year to try cc and 5:2.

And my first week wasn't a fab loss - which I expected as I did ee whereas I'm used to red/green. Does anyone else work on the 105 syns per week. Which if I have 10.5 syns each day until wi I can still be within it!

Any ideas on how to combat this terrible habit?! Xx

Dont feel too bad about those extra syns. They wont make the difference between losing and not. The point is to discipline yourself. Even if you are going over a little, i bet it's still a lot better than pre slimming world plan.

My sister went over her suns for a few days the other week, she was really annoyed as she thought she was eating something in low syns which was actually 13.5 syns meaning she was over for 4 days before she realised. Our sw consultant said it really shouldn't make too much difference. She went on to lose a whopping 5.5lb on the weigh in. Don't put yourself down we all have bad weeks and u may have a surprise at weigh in. Good luck :)

Back