Feeling low :-(

yummy mummy87

Hello,

Well im on my 4th day and been on the scales and lost 7 pound already. I know i should be made up with this but i'am i just feeling really fed up! I feel like a could bursed out crying any minuet :cry:. Is this normal? I don't even want to speak to anyone, which really isn't like me because im usually a chata box.

Im having my parents round for dinner friday, anyone have any tips on how to stay strong?

I need to loose 3 1/2 stone for my wedding in may 09. Have been trying to diet for the past 2 years after putting on 4 stone when having my daughter but have never been succesful. I really need to do it this time as my weight is ruining my life!

I hope i haven't made u all misserable with this message, just need to talk to people going through same thing as me.

Take Care

The low mood is normal I almost ate a few heads off a forthnight ago it was awfull but everyone here is a great support and someone will always make you smile, as for the dinner thing just drink your water and think of how good you will look for your wedding the taste of food only lasts a moment, but the feeling that you will get from looking fabulous on your wedding day will last a lifetime (so will the photos) so best of luck and keep strong

Hi, yes, it's completely normal to feel like this on day 4 (but not very nice!)
Be kind to yourself and have a nice hot drink and a bath, try and focus on how gorgeous you'll look on your wedding day.
Think how you want to be fit and healthy to be a good role model for your little girl. You'll feel much better in a day or so.
Sending hugs xx :hug99::hug99:

I think its safe to say that everyone here has been through what you're feeling. I have prepared myself for to feel it in a few days myself and will expect words of encouragement from you! lol

You are doing so well and of course its not easy but you will get throught this, you CAN get thru dinner with parents and you WILL look beautiful on your wedding day.

maybe a big bubble bath and a pampering might take your mind of things for a while.

Hope you feel better soon. oxo

Oh poor you, I can really understand, I think. I felt horrid on day four and shouted at my bf and wanted to stop. Believe me it's worth going through, it gets much much better and even early days, I'm on day 15 and my skin and hair looks so much better than it did before, I have loads of energy and I've lost 13.5pounds!!!

Thank you girlies and thanks for the hugs cathy.

Black rose i think the bubble bath was a great idea! Its is running now as we speak! I just cannot wait to be thin, feel good about myself.

What are ur storys? Have you all had good losses?

x

Oh poor you, I can really understand, I think. I felt horrid on day four and shouted at my bf and wanted to stop. Believe me it's worth going through, it gets much much better and even early days, I'm on day 15 and my skin and hair looks so much better than it did before, I have loads of energy and I've lost 13.5pounds!!!

Thats great hun! Can you tell on your clothes? Is it getting easier?

I have fallen off the wagon before and am only jumping back on in the morning -i cannot wait to get going. However, before i lost a stone in 2 weeks (I weighed 2 stone lighter when I started that time last summer :( ) and my OH lost 2 and half stone in 5 weeks -and that was with a week of drinking OJ and eating chilli infused food to 'relieve' some pressure so he only lost 1lb week 4. Oh the glamour!

Soak in that tub and focus on the foxy you ahead. D'ya lift your legs outta the water and imagine what'll be like when they're all skinny and gorge? (Please say yes and its not just me lmao) Well -you're already 7lbs closer to that being true! GO RELAX AND ENJOY!! ;)

Aaahhh meet your sister! I did a thread on this the other day just wanting to know was I the only one feeling this way and for me I also feel like I have a lower level of tollerance with everything ....like kids, family....and like I don't cope as well as I normally do......

But I remember feeling the exact same way my first time on LT too. But what I will say is the feeling on the day of weigh in makes it ALL worthwhile....just hang in there till your first weigh in and see....

Cheer up babe ..... we still love ya! Even if you are a grumpy cow!!! LOL!

Hey,

Well after my bath i went to bed and got woken up at 12am till 3am by my little girl who couldn't sleep:mad:. So although my mood is a little better 2day, im so so tired!

Blackrose- i was laughin to myself at what you wrote as the leg thing is exactly what i do in the bath. Ive always had chubby legs though so don't expect to ever have a nice pair. Hows ur first day back on?

Does anyone know how to make the hot chocolate?

xx

Yeah i was down the first week, proper snappy and feeling tearful!

Just take it hour by hour, keep busy and have your shakes!

Come on here and chat, watch the inspiration slide show!!!

Back