Feeling Massive..?!

Our charity shops are ridiculously expensive here. I live in Saffron Walden, a really really old touristy market town with loads of charity shops, but I'm sure they think everyone that lives here is rich! Wish I was! Lol.

I want on a massive ebay splurge in all size 12's. and today I went to visit a friend wearing size 12 leggings and size 12 top. I feel great :) I'm so surprised that I can fit into size 12. Less than 2 months ago I was size 18-22! I am still 14.10 though so thinking that the weight can't really go off any further??? What size will I be when I weigh my target of 11 stone? I really want to get to 10 stone but think that may be too much off. Just going to see how it goes still got a long way to go before I start worrying what my exact target weight is going to be!

I want on a massive ebay splurge in all size 12's. and today I went to visit a friend wearing size 12 leggings and size 12 top. I feel great :) I'm so surprised that I can fit into size 12. Less than 2 months ago I was size 18-22! I am still 14.10 though so thinking that the weight can't really go off any further??? What size will I be when I weigh my target of 11 stone? I really want to get to 10 stone but think that may be too much off. Just going to see how it goes still got a long way to go before I start worrying what my exact target weight is going to be!

Wow Cherrypie that's awesome!!! Great idea to monitor how you look and see how it looks to decide where to stop. I'm going to do that as I get down to my goal size :)

That sucks Buttons!! The ones near where I live in Dublin all seem to be having EUR1 & EUR2 sales on clothes! :)

Back