Feeling moody and resentful

danismell

I'm getting seriously fed up with not being able to eat now. Don't get me wrong, I'm loving the weight loss, in fact I'm getting a bit obsessed with weighing myself, I'm just feeling really resentful of not being able to eat anything and it's making me really miserable.
I keep setting myself date goals or weight goals and saying 'right, that's it. I'm only doing this for another...weeks.' Then I go on to kick myself for being a quitter. I just don't know if I can reconcile feeling this miserable with losing the weight, especially as I know my weight loss will soon be slowing down to something that I could achieve with SW or calorie counting.

I just don't know what to do peeps. HELP!!?? :(

Cause you can do it, I lost 4 stone then come off before my goal and regretted it ever since and now have put a stone back on. You can do it! Good is way to over rated x

According to my scales I've put on 1lb since yesterday and I can tell you now that I have stuck to this crap 100%!! I've had enough of this ridiculous diet!!!!!!!"!

Sorry for flipping out people. As per the thread title, I am feeling verrrry moody at the moment. Perhaps it's my TOTM and I'm a bit hormonal.
I have just gotten on the scales again and they have now flitted between 11st9.5lb (gain 1lb), 11st7.75lb (loss .75lb) and 11st8.5lb (stayed the same)....I'm confused and I'm just going to leave the scales alone and wait for my weigh in tomorrow.

My mum reckons I could be retaining water as it's so bleeding hot!!

Any thoughts??

Hi, how did you get on with the weigh in after all?

Hope you're feeling better- best of luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Bourke's Girl, I managed to lose 4lb that week and another 5lb this week taking me to 2st overall. Thanks for asking.
I must say though that I've been having 1shake and a refeed style salad for the past few days and feel LOADS better for it.

How are you doing?

Sent from my iPad

In that first week I was very snappy and irritable, glad thats over.. I was worried I was gonna thump someone :)

Danismell, that's great news. I'm glad you've found a way to make it work for you.

Mike, I haven't been too irritable but a bit lethargic and thinking about food now and then.

Today is day 4 and I woke feeling great. No hunger. I sneakily jumped on the scales and I've lost 5lbs!! Has made my day. Will surely only be even more in the next 3 days.

I really struggled with smells in the cinema last night but now I can just keep in mind that this diet does actually work!!!

Am very excited to get my new body!!!

Xxx

Hi Bourke's Girl, I managed to lose 4lb that week and another 5lb this week taking me to 2st overall. Thanks for asking.
I must say though that I've been having 1shake and a refeed style salad for the past few days and feel LOADS better for it.

How are you doing?

Sent from my iPad

Hiya Danismell, week 1 done and 8.2lbs off!!!!!! I am so chuffed!!!!! X

So glad for you Bourke's Girl. I've just gotten back from a 2 week holiday and I've gained 10lb!!! Back on it today and for the foreseeable future. Absolutely bloody dreading it though. :(

Sent from my iPad

Good luck dani, I'm back on it today also after a 1.5 stone gain so your not alone! Good luck and well done getting back on it

Emmy lu being a little nosey but did u put the weight on through lack if healthy eating or it just went back on? I've been on it 14 weeks and petrified its going to go back on although I am in a different mind set now x

So glad for you Bourke's Girl. I've just gotten back from a 2 week holiday and I've gained 10lb!!! Back on it today and for the foreseeable future. Absolutely bloody dreading it though. :(

Sent from my iPad

Danismell,
you're back on it, that's what counts!! You'll do great. Holidays are always hard lol.

You'll be at target on no time. It does work. I just passed a stone today and that was in two weeks!!!

Keep at it :-D
xxx

Back