Feeling motivated!

Daisy_Day

So! First day as a member of minimins, and first real positive day of the rest of my plan! Will make tomorrow my first weight check and then see how much I've lost next Saturday!

I'm always worrying that I'm not eating enough, especially after reading some of the threads!!

Today I had
Breakfast:
Fat Free Greek Yoghurt with homemade blended raspberry & blueberries

Lunch:
A pear
Couscous with 7 black Olives, 20g Tesco Low Fat Salad cheese, sweetcorn and cherry toms
And a Toffee Muller Light!

Tonight I shall be having home made lamb curry - but as my other half uses coconut milk I will make sure I fill up on rice and don't have any of the sauce!

Anyone got any thoughts???

are you doing slimming world...what plan you following

I'm new on here to...so hello from one new girl to another

Hi there!!!!

I am indeed doing slimming world! Trying to follow the extra easy plan - an yourself???

I lost 4 stone doing SW previously, but that was the red & green day plan

i previously lost my weight on green days...it all went wrong when i tried extra easy so might do green to get me going then see how i go

oh sorry no, it really works i've seen it in group , but for me it was almost too easy...i know that sounds silly but i didn't feel like i was on a diet...i need the structure i think, i just cheated too much. green was just great for me...i just got it straight away and it worked for my body

I think I'll give it a good go for a couple of weeks and if nothing happens then i will revert back to red and green, like you it definitely seemed to work for me!

Back