Total Solution feeling nervous

mrsvjx

My packs arrive tomorrow and I am suddenly very nervous! I am so worried this won't work! Having been very excited I am now quite emotional and anxious!

The reality is it will work if i follow it correctly so really I am worried i am not up to following it that I won't be strong enough!

This is my time though the time I am investing in my body and my future and a time to nourish and pamper myself to better health!

My first goal is to lose 7lbs and when I do I will treat myself to some new sunglasses i have had my eye on! Its all about me for now lol :flirt2:

Don't be nervous, this is a great positive step you are taking and remember it's not forever it's just something you are doing for now.

I've had relatively good success with weight loss and maintaining, I've never even contemplated going back up to 24 odd stone, but I do want to lose another bit for now, and maybe then another bit again.

Lot's of people get very obsessed by their plan and it dominates everything that they do, I find when I've been in that frame of mind I'm usually not as successful, this time I've used "surprise" tactics on myself, it's a 5 week goal to try and lose 24lbs, all 24 doesn't matter as much as staying on plan and getting the best result I can in that 5 week period and being able to enjoy my wedding anniversary celebrations. So that way the goal itself is enjoy celebration, not lose 24lbs if you know what I mean, that way I'm not obsessing about everything I put in my mouth or how much I've lost today and it's easier then to integrate the plan into your life, rather than the plan becoming your life, which for me at least is a very different mindset.

Decide in your mind that this is going to be easy, that you are going to succeed and set some non food/weight goals, just like your sunglasses!! Good luck, but you won;t need it xx

Back