Feeling on top of the world today

lynnwilliams

Silver Member
I am just a happy bunny from yesterday, im still buzzing, and now from here i am gonna to be 200% dedicated to ll.

Some advice to newcomers. If you do happen to slip up dont give in. I promise you it does work. I have not felt this great in such a long time. As others will know on here just a few days ago i was feeling rubbish!:girlpower:

I'm feeling the same as you today Lynn
We will do this with small goals on the way keep going forwards towards slimdom

Me too! A breakthrough in counselling last night and I'm buzzing! 100% dedicated...but cold!

Hi Lynn, I've been the same since my 'protein slip ups', hehe. Although I didn't have a proper lapse - I certainly did enough to knock me out of ketosis and to cut my losses right down - I was SOOO angry at myself.

Anyway - I got back on the proverbial horse, decided I AM IN CONTROL, not vice versa - and I've not looked back! Feel fantastic! Long may this 'up' continue - but I am fully expecting a 'down' to come soon... tis the law of sod and just the way this diet is. At least I know now that I can get through it :)
xx

I'm on a high right now too after hitting a big target last night. I;m quite suprised actually as I hit a real low about 2 weeks ago. The 7 week wall almost caused me to pack it all in but I'm glad I got through it. The 7 week wall and the week 8 Dublin trip have been such a challenge (mmmmmmmmmmmm Guiness) but I feel much stronger now.

Still bored to death of it though lol.

Back