Feeling pickie :-(

Emmajoyce

Will be a skinny mini!
I guys, I dunno what's wrong with me the last few days, I keep picking at food even tho I'm not hungry, I'm not bingeing on anything just picking at things, it's driving me mental I can't get control of it :-(

Actually I'm the same! It might be the season for it. For the first time in my SW journey I am constantly feeling hungry and have never done so before!

So much so I feel like a right old binge! (instead of a right old whinge I suppose).

Time I suppose to stock up on fruit & veg to miminise risk lol

Maximus said:
Actually I'm the same! It might be the season for it. For the first time in my SW journey I am constantly feeling hungry and have never done so before!

So much so I feel like a right old binge! (instead of a right old whinge I suppose).

Time I suppose to stock up on fruit & veg to miminise risk lol

Yeah I'm picking at things I don't normally like cooked pasta that's in the fridge(my hubby's lunch whoops lol)
And slices of bread (nimble)

Nothing bad like chocolate or anything, think Ur right need to go stock up on fruit lol

Don't know but I do know I think I overdosed on fruit at work today!

Still, every bit of fruit could have been biscuits or crisps! - so all things are relative.

Lass 321 could have a good point. We may be psychologically storing for the winter - a sort of pre-hibernation stock-up lol

Steve

Back