Feeling Poorly... Looking For Reassurance

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by RealMissP, 21 December 2010 Social URL.

1. RealMissP

RealMissP Full Member

Start Weight:
    26st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(18.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hey All,

I've got an appointment to see my doctor Thursday morning but thought I'd share my symptoms to see if anyone else has experienced it and can put my mind at rest.

So Ive had a cold for about 2 weeks, that's just clearing up, still coughing up a little phlegm though and now i'm feeling anxious all the time and worrying alot, I've got achy knees and armpits (weird I know) and a painful lump between my armpit and my breast (guessing its a swollen node) and my Back HURTS real bad at the bottom.

anyone....?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi hun sorry ur feeling poorly perhaps its something to do with ur lymph glands u will have to let us know what the docs says good luck

4. RealMissP

RealMissP Full Member

Start Weight:
    26st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(18.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Val, Just keep worrying that it could be something really bad, I don't know why I've got it in my head... just so anxious :(

5. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've no idea what is wrong with you but whatever it is worrying about it won't change anything. You are making yourself more anxious with the worry of what could be wrong with you.

Just try and relax and on Thursday you'll feel much better just speaking to the doctor.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.