Feeling Poorly

jojo-p

Once the Atkins flu went away I got off to a roaring start over 3 weeks ago but then I came down with the dreaded (S?)flu and have spent over a week moping around the house feeling terrible. :sign0137:

I just wanted to say to anyone else out there that you should stick to it if you come down with the same sort of thing. My diet DID get really repetitive as I didnt have the energy to do anything... I ate loads of jelly actually. In the past I would have used the flu as an excuse to eat toast and not much else but I stuck to it for the reward of half a stone gone since I started! HURRAH:D

Take care of yourselves and knowing nods and understanding noises to all those with the summer flu or piggy flu. :character00264:

Jo-Jo I'm really impressed with that, a big well done for not letting illness tke you of the diet. Great stuff love.

and well done on that 7lbs loss, fantastic love.

Jo! What a fantastic post love - well done! You've done sooo well to stick with the diet through such a bad patch, i admire your enthusiasm. I must make sure that should i come down with the S flu i stick with the atkins. I must get some bits in to prepare really, sugar free jellies etc. It would just be too easy to give in like you say and have toast etc. We could use your fantastic example and maybe this thread to lead n guide any of us who fall down with it through the tough times?? Cheer each other on etc.. Seeing as though we'll be sat at home not doing much else if we get it.

Thief, that was my picture
LOL

The old threads go down so quickly don't they.

hehe, so NOW there's a cure and atkins friendly by the look of it... my sister told me it served me right for eating pork scratchings which (obviously) are bound to reduce my immunity to it!!

thanks everyone - its so nice to be back!

LOL, yes all of them were posted back when it all first started. LMAO, threads can have a short shelf life sometimes.

they're still funny though. :D

Back