Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

feeling poorly:-(

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by maclynn, 17 January 2011 Social URL.

1. maclynn

maclynn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st10lb
    hi all, well yesterday started with a really heavy cold and bad throat(hubby keeps hoping voice goes altogther). Really don't feel like eating today, think i'm just going to have a pj day:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shabba

Shabba Loves the Nom Nom!!!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.84%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    Plenty of fluids and rest :) I felt poorly new years day and spend part of it in bed. Take it easy and you'll be better soon :)

4. SlimmingKitchen

SlimmingKitchen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya Hun
    I really feel for you as I have been really poorly for the last 2 weeks. I have had flu and chest infection. Take plenty of paracetomol and drink plenty of water.
    I bought myself some Hall's sugar free cough sweets which are 4 syns for the pack and worth it to keep the throat from feeling dry and tickly.

I also made up a big batch of soups and froze them so lived off soup for a few days for the days when I had no energy to cook, and snacked on oranges, these are great when your not feeling well.

I lost 3lbs last week so shows you can still do it whilst poorly.
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Stacey xxx

5. maclynn

maclynn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st10lb
    thank you ladies, hope you feel better soon stacey:wave_cry:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.