Feeling really demotivated!!!

Aliwsmith

I've been doing ww for 2 weeks lost albs in first week then put on half this week I go gym most days sometimes twice I don't drink but just can't shift any weight it's really getting me down it's been a constant battle for years!! I have dropped dress size going gym but I weight over 17 stone and think for a woman who weighs this much the weight should be falling off!!!

Hi Hun, are you tracking everything?? How many points are you on daily?
I have to put my tracking on my app and make sure I weigh each portion,i've lost from 1to 2.5 pound a week since starting in may, 13lb in total, whereas my friend has lost 2 stone in the same time!
Track for the week and show your leader,
Good luck x

Im feeling the same! I have done it all by the book week one I lost 4lbs (which I normally do on the first week of any diet!) then last week I gained 1lb (!!) and this week it looks like I have lost 1lb.

I have been shredding and running, I feel disheartened too.

Yes I have tracked everything I get 40 points plus I earned 31 activity points only used about 10 weekly points cos got take away had chicken kebab no sauce I wasn't sure what to point it went for 20 but think that's too much as chicken is chargrilled!!! I've got home tonight and just don't fancy making anything just feel like what's the point!!! :(

are you eating ALL your daily points? it is important that you do so and i'd eat a good amount of weeklies too. i always eat everything i am entitled too but if i gain activity points i don't use them! please don't give up, it really does work x

Aww Ali don't feel disheartened... this is the way our bodies go... if you are shocking your body from one thing to another it is going to react till it understands that this is the way of life now.... you will start to loose again.

There could be lots of reasons why you didn't lose this week... but there is next week and the next week where you will feel on top of the world and want to sing from every roof top.

So don't give up... keep a daily food diary that we can all look at and it helps you really track everything.

Why not come and join our Weigh In Team.. you set your goal each month.. not pressure.. but lots of friendly peeps with advice.

Keep smiling and you will get there :) x

Thanks everyone feeling better today!! Yes I do use all my points maybe only one or 2 spare don't use all weeklys thou!! How do I put a food diary on here? It's nice to come on here and get some motivational support really helps x

Back