Feeling really disappointed.....

bikini

had my 2nd weigh in 2nite and lost 3lbs, which is still good but i really thought it would be more.... but is my totm, so that might of effected it!! im going to go exercise mad this week!

3lb is still a fab loss!!! especially as totm!!!!

Well done hun, thats a brill loss for 2nd week and totm!!!
You're doing fab!!

That's still a good loss! And next week you'll probably lose more to make up for it :p

Don't go mad with exercise or you'll go into starvation mode and lose even less!

A bit of light exercise, walking etc is good but nothing more strenuous!

Take care :)

Jenni x

as long as you didnt put on, ive been to slimming clubs in the past and worried about the weigh in and sometimes been really dissapointed as i have tried really hard and have put 1lb on!!!!!

dont worry your still loosing stick to it its worth it in the end

Every 1lb off takes you nearer to your goal. Whether you lose 1lb or 5lb, rejoice in the fact its going in the right direction. Stick with the plan and before you know it, you will be at goal. x

:wow:3lb is great :wow:. I lost 1 1/2lb for my 2nd weigh-in and 2 1/4 on my 3rd weigh-in - as long as the weight is coming off that's all that counts - well done :talk017::party0019::party0023:.

3lbs is still a good loss, well done!

Well Done Hun,
You Will Prob Have A Better Loss Next Week What With Your Totm,but 3lb Is Still Fab Hun,keep It Up,
Elaine X

feeling better about it today!!! not many diets let you lose 1st in 2wks!!! im happier now! thanks for all your support and advice!!!

i'm in the same position this week and have only lost 1lb so far, so am hoping that by tuesday it will have gone down a bit. failing that i know that my body fat percentage is lowering so am just going to wait for the week after that :)

abz xx

I know how you felt i only lost 2lbs this week but then I thought thats 2lbs gone so just keep focused and think 2lbs a week is 104lbs a year- sounds much better like that but you are already way ahead :) well donexx

Back