Feeling really dizzy...help!

redfluffmonster

Hi guys - hope you're all keeping in good spirits

For the last 2 days I have been feeling really really dizzy, so much so that I have found it hard taking babes for a buggy push. Told the nurse at my weigh in today (2 more lbs gone which equals 2 stone ) but she didn't really comment, only that my blood pressure was fine.

I'm drinking lots of water but just looking for advice really and wondering if anyone else has had similar? Thank you x x:

PS - naughty I know - but saw so-called friend at Drs today who always puts me down somehow. Anyway - haven't seen her since I started LT - you should have seen her face!! It was all she could do to choke out how skinny I looked!!! Ha! (She looked even bigger) so left almost skipping out :D

Hi hun and well done. Friends like that we don't need! Not sure about the dizzyness I would have said drink more water? As long as nurse says blood pressure is OK it's probably nothing to worry about :)

Hi hun,

Well done on your loss.

I felt dizzy today but I know my blood pressure is on the low side so I put it down to that (and trying to paint my ceiling - got a crick in my neck!)

Don't try and do too much, I know it's hard with children, but you need to think of yourself and take care of you.

Good luck hun.

x

Nicky,

You have done tremendously, and lost a lot of weight over a short period of time. If you are drinking lots of water and B/P is fine, there is nothing serious. When you are standing up from a sitting or lying position just take it slowly. Also dont overdo it, taking care of little uns is a fulltime job.
Your "friend" was obviously green with envy!

Back