feeling really down :(

missloretta

iv been on the lipotrim diet for the past 2 weeks (yesterday should of been my 3rd weigh in) but i decided to just change my eating habits and go back to food,id lost 12lb but am terrified to weigh my self now in case iv put anything on really don't want to face disappointment :(

iv been on the lipotrim diet for the past 2 weeks (yesterday should of been my 3rd weigh in) but i decided to just change my eating habits and go back to food,id lost 12lb but am terrified to weigh my self now in case iv put anything on really don't want to face disappointment :(

First of all welcome to minimins :)

Secondly, huge congrats on 12lbs - excellent effort.

Thirdly - you've written yourself off without even knowing the facts of your situation! In weight loss I'm a firm believer that knowledge is everything. Check what you weigh on the scales. Understand roughly how much you burn when you exercise. If you're calorie counting, know how much damage a Mars bar is going to do. If you're on SW - get clued up on the syns. Don't be obsessed - just keep an eye on things and face up to reality even when it might not be good.

I would say if you've been on Lipo and have switched back to normal food it's quite possible you've gained something. But probably only some water weight and body readjusting to food - not real fat (unless you've gone crazy for a week!).

So my advice, for what it's worth, get back on those scales ASAP - and focus on your new plan. Someone who loses 12lbs and is worried about regaining it is someone who has the mentality to be successful. If you've gained don't worry - you'll get it off again. But if you don't know you're going to struggle to refocus.

Don't hide. Be brave and get on those scales. We're here to support you :) xx

Back