Feeling really full?

jabbathehut

This is the last time!!
This will probably sound so daft, but for the past few days after my 3rd shake, I have a rather 'stuffed full' feeling, you know the kind of full feeling you get if you've binged? Almost as if the overflow valve is gonna send something back up!!
It isn't painful or anything, I just wondered if anyone else gets it?

Yeah, I do sometimes! When I have a tetra, I always have a bottle of water and sometimes having the two together really makes me full as if I have eaten a big meal! I always think it's funny considering the amount I have had! x

I really have to force myself to have the 4th pack at times, but I rememeber once when I decided to skip it and I had very bad dizzy spells for days and ended giving up the diet so now I always have the 4th

Funny how 400ml of fluid can make me feel 'full' now!!

yeh me too, def get it too, esp the last shake, i normally have it at abt 9pm, it's great though, I love the feeling!

Yep I used to get that from time to time, figured I was all full of water xx

I do too Jan. It is a very odd feeling. Great not waking up feeling bloated from the meal the night before though :D

Yeah i had this earlier - i had my shake and then 2 pints of water and felt really ergghhh afterwards, i guess too much water.

I wake up feeling full. This will be a problem when I go back to work next week as I have to eat b.fast at home and at 7am! At the moment I am having 1st shake at 8:30 and feeling like I am not really needing it.

Back