Feeling really hungry!

ConfusedGirl

Hi, for some reason i have felt hungry all day! Each time i eat i feel full and then about an hour later i feel really hungry again! About an hour and a half ago i had chopped apple with WW yogurt and 1/3 curly wurly sprinkled over it. And now im feeling starving again! I don't seem to stay full for very long! I have * week starting monday so maybe that could be why but in general i never seem to stay full for very long! Do you think im better off having small meals throughout the day? Does anyone else seem to have this problem?

How long have you been on SW? I had that a few days in. I wasn't eating any less than usual, just better food - but for a couple of days I seemed to be starving no matter how much I ate. Know I am not much further in now, but that seems to have passed.
As a man I am spared from * week but that may have something to do with it (from a mans view I am sure anything is possible in that week).
Have you had any big meals today?

I started it about a year ago, did it for about 6 months and then started to go off plan slowly and then i started to put the weight back on so i thought right im starting again and i'm gonna do everything properly this time and that was about a month ago.

No i have just been having small meals today such as a bean and cheese toastie which was yummy :p I suppose that could be why i am so hungry today but usually i do have a proper meal. I have made a pasta quiche but i am waiting for it to cool down. Actually that is another thing i was wondering, is it too late to be eating something such as pasta quiche? Thanks for your reply :)

Hi Lisa
No, not too late. Enjoy it when it is ready. I have been known to eat a full breakfast at midnight!
Maybe you are not eating enough. Are you filling up on free foods? Do you really enjoy fruit, salad bits and raw veg. Just takes a bit of getting your head round. But a * week may be the reason. good luck. Let us know how you get on.

Thanks petunia :) I probably could do with eating more free food! I do enjoy fruit and i do buy loads of it but i do sometimes forget to eat it! If that makes sense!

Haha it's very reasuring to know other people get hungry late at night too lol! I usually have a late tea as i find i get hungrier later on! But often worry about eating a big meal too late!

When i'm on my *week I GORGE, have you tried eating more filling foods, protein and pasta etc, which are free?

When i'm on my *week I GORGE, have you tried eating more filling foods, protein and pasta etc, which are free?

I am gonna try and make up a big tub of pasta etc that i can keep in the fridge and munch on it when im hungry :D The only thing with pasta is it kinda worries me about eating too much of it. I once had a huge bowl of it for lunch at work and got some comments on how i wouldn't lose much weight if i ate so much of it so that kinda worried me a bit!

I am gonna try and make up a big tub of pasta etc that i can keep in the fridge and munch on it when im hungry :D The only thing with pasta is it kinda worries me about eating too much of it. I once had a huge bowl of it for lunch at work and got some comments on how i wouldn't lose much weight if i ate so much of it so that kinda worried me a bit!

Thats a fab idea, what I used to do was make about 4 of the syn free sausages from morrisons in the fridge, and just chomp on them when i got the munchies! aw man i can't wait till monday! Im enjoying my weekend off but im so excited!

Ignore the comments - you can only eat so much pasta so you know when to stop. And maybe it wouldn't work on other diets, and maybe it won't work for you but give it a go and see what happens!

I have had a very unhungry day today and just had my first meal. My other half is away and I spent 6 hours trying to get our new matress upstairs - it is still downstairs :cry: so using a few sins to drown my sorrows!

*week will affect you because you're blood sugar fluctuates which is why alot of people, woman sorry H*bomb :D, crave chocolate. You're better staying away from carbs and chocolate as they also cause sugar fluctuations making it worse. Proteins and veggies are better IMHO.

Wendy

I feel like that on a red day, starving all time, but someone told me to eat every 2 hours and yesterday i did that plan on red and omg they were so right, i really enjoyed my food and was really full all day, maybe give that a try, have meal then 2 hours later have yoghurt. or hex's. or syns then 2 hours later another meal, good luck in what you choose :)

Yep it sounds asthough you deserve those syns H*Bomb :D

Well i've been to asda and i bought a few dif things to try and tomorrow im guna make a big dish of macaroni cheese and then leave it in the fridge to snack on when i feel hungry :) I also bought some quorn meatballs to try, can't wait! Gonna make them with spagheti sometime :) And maybe use a tin of tomatoes for the sauce?? Ooh im getting hungry just thinking about it all :D

Jacqui i also find i get really hungry on red, which is why i mostly do green days, thanks for the suggestion, i think next time i do a red day i will try having something every few hours and see how that works :)

Not sure if this will help, but i have just cooked some pudding rice with sweetener and when it cooled a little i mixed in a muller light yogurt....yummy! Have made some for breakfast too :D

Thats a fab idea, what I used to do was make about 4 of the syn free sausages from morrisons in the fridge, and just chomp on them when i got the munchies! aw man i can't wait till monday! Im enjoying my weekend off but im so excited!

Ooh thats a good idea :D Will have to try and find some of those sausages though! Good luck for monday :) x

Those sausages are now half a syn, don't want you to go eating them without realising.

good luck with monday and have a great week :D

Thanks soccermom :) I went to asda and just bought some quorn sausages, not the same at the real thing but they'll do if im hungry :D

Back