Feeling really ill!

Shaz1980

Hi hope everyone is ok. I have been feeling really ill the last couple of days and not even managed to keep my water down never mind my shakes. It is making me feel quite low and I really hope it does not last last much longer. Going to go have a long hot soak in the bath and try and forget how rubbish I feel.

Sorry to go on but just wanted to get it off my chest x x x

You poor thing. Are you actually being sick? If so then maybe you need to take a week or at least a few days off LT to build your strength back up. No diet is worth being ill over. IT's not a good sign if you can't even keep your water down, you will get very de-hydrated and should go and see your doctor if it doesn't get any better.

Please be careful and look after yourself.

If you are feeling ill for more than a couple of days, you need to see your doctor and come off the diet. Please don't take any risks.
Hope you feel better very soon. x

Hi hun how long u been felling like this, may need to take a couple of days of if so try sticking to high protein foods so when u go back on LT it wont be so hard hope u feel better soon

xx

hope you are ok...like the others said, you have to go and see the doc. If you havent been keeping water down, then I suspect the shakes have been the same..

dont delay, your health is No 1.

hope you are ok...like the others said, you have to go and see the doc. If you havent been keeping water down, then I suspect the shakes have been the same..

dont delay, your health is No 1.

+1;)

Thank you everyone. I was goona just try and keep going but I blacked out and when I came round had a terrible headache and felt even more sick. I phoned NHS direct and they advised me to eat. I really struggled at first but don't won't to end up in hospital on a drip so I have had some chicken. Will see how I feel through the night and if I can go back LT in the morning or if I need a couple of days off.

Thank you for all the replies. It helps so much knowing you are all here for me x x x x

I would definately have a break for a day or two at least. Blacking out that is massive!! Maybe LT isn't agreeing with you now, then again it could have no connection but just look after you!

Thank you everyone. I was goona just try and keep going but I blacked out and when I came round had a terrible headache and felt even more sick. I phoned NHS direct and they advised me to eat. I really struggled at first but don't won't to end up in hospital on a drip so I have had some chicken. Will see how I feel through the night and if I can go back LT in the morning or if I need a couple of days off.

Thank you for all the replies. It helps so much knowing you are all here for me x x x x

oh dear.......I am glad you ate; not nice at all. You really do have to go to the docs on Monday and just get checked out. You have done incredibly well, and maybe you need a little break from LT.Dont make yourself ill, not after all your hard work.

Take good care and just see how you feel in the morning sweetie.

Bless and have a good night's sleep...do hope there was someone there when you blacked out!!!!!!

Hey Shaz hope your ok!

It sounds like a bug everyone has seemed to had over here, Hope your feeling better xxxx

Thank you everyone. I don't feel much better today to be honest so I have eaten today as well. I do feel really bad about eating but understand that it is better to eat now then end up really ill. Will see if I can get a doctor's appointment tommorow and take it from there. Really not looking forward to weigh in now but it can't be helped I guess.

I did have someone with me Scotsmist or it would have been even more scary. Thank you all for your support. I honestly don't know what i would do without you x x x

Shaz, that is really dreadful to hear that you are so poorly. Most important to get the Doc to check you over before continuing with LT.
Hope you get a night's rest tonight.

You mustn't feel bad about eating. You can come back onto LT as soon as you're better, but your health must come first. Don't worry about the weight loss whilst you're ill lovie - just get yourself better soon.

Jon
xx

So glad you chose to eat again today, you did the right thing. Let us know what the doctors say if you manage to get in. Wish you better!

Thank you all. I feel a bit better today and the 2 pound loss has helped as I was worried I wouldnt lose or might put on this week. I have had my shake this morning and kept it down so will just see how I go. I couldn't have got through the last few days without all of you so I really do want to say massive thank you to you all x x x

Glad you're feeling better (and good news on the loss).

Jon
xx

Back