Feeling really low ..

pbrown73

Hi I've been yo yo dieting on and of for years now , I tend to over eat when I'm stressed etc end up blowing all diets out the window , I really need to do this now starting c.d tomorrow x

Hey =) If your head is in it you will do fab!!! Best of luck.

i felt the same 6 days ago i feel like im geting some where already so you have picked the right diet hun i have lost 6lb already and 6 inches in 6 day lol well chuffed =] are you doing SS or SS+

The support on here is amazing!!! Never could of done this without this forum =D Be sure to let us know how ja get on.

Good luck, get through the first week and after ur weigh in it will spur u on x fab losses on this diet, seeing others have helped keep me focused!

mrsf

I just looked at the photo slideshow wow is all I say. Good luck

Hi there
Welcome to the forum. It will help keep you motivated and focused,
Im only on day 11 so still early days but for me this is the best diet I have ever done.
Good luck tomorrow and let us know how you get on x x x

I felt sooo crap on days 4 and 5.. but i feel really good now. Its all about being in the right mind set to achieve anything in life i think! You CAN do this :) xxx

hi pbrown, i swear when i read your post i thought i had wrote it!! exactly how i feel too babes and im starting tomorrow, you wont be alone, i know with the lighter life they offer the counselling thats why im really hoping this site will help motivate me and ill be here for you chick to spur you on too!! pm me if you want to chat or keep in touch , good luck for tomorrow xxx theres a few good posts on here at the minute with tips on how to stay motivated / get motivated xxx

You CAN do it!

Hi Pbrown,

Seriously, just as Cathy2009 said, I was feeling exactly the same just a week ago....until I started, and have now done a week. I can promise you once you get into it you will feel a trillion times better. I am sure we can all supoort each other. Coming on here really helps, not only as a distraction but motivation. We all know exactly how you feel so where better to turn to. :)
I was so depressed about my weight and now in the space of a week feel a different person. You WILL too. I actually feel I will get there now. If your like me (which sounds like you are with stress and emotions taking over) cutting out the temptation has been easier than normal dieting. This way there's not so much temptation to just pick here and there and say 'i'll start again tomorrow', and the next day, and the next!
I cook for my family still, have baked today and it's so weird, if you really want this it doesn't matter.
I've enjoyed the shakes, you'll find out what you like along the way. Ice with the shakes are delicious and even warm for a hot choc like drink is nice in the evenings. ( I'm sure im a chocoholic) Get yourself a hand blender if you don't have one.
Use you consultant, thats what they are there for...and this forum. I lost 3lb and 5 and a half inches in 4 days as started mid week.
Sorry, babbling on, but only because I was where you are until this time last week.

Good luck, keep in touch with your journey.
lea
:)

Back