Feeling really poorly!!!

m40kh

I've come down with a horrible cold and I feel soooo rough!!! I just want comfort food and bed...please some help cheer me up and help me resist temptation

Kerry..x

Stay strong :) Read some diaries on here and look at before and after pictures to keep you inspired! Best of luck and hope you get well soon! x

Thanks guys, I was a little naughty and had a couple of slices of pizza, but hardly ate anything all so doubt it did too much damage. Weigh in tomorrow? Xx

I'm still feeling reeeeaaallllyyy poorly!! Still got this horrible cold which now comes with this nasty cough!! =(

I'm sticking to my points but I'm really struggling to do any exercise as it just exhausts me. I tried jogging into work from my car today which is about 0.75 mile but just about managed to power walk it =( I feel like I'm letting myself down.

Please help guys I'm worried this is gonna ruin everything xx

Hey, don't be so hard on yourself! Leave off the exercise until you feel well again or just go for a gentle walk to clear the cobwebs. Concentrate on your points and eat LOADS of veg (all those vitamins will hopefully make you feel better too!)
Hope you get better soon xx

Not doing excerise won't ruin anything, I do 0 excerise except run around after my 2 year and see to a 3 month old! And look at my loses... You be fine, concentrate on getting better

I really hope so cuz I really wanna do it this time!! Can't wait to feel better and crack on....

Thankyou for your support =) xx

Back