Step 1 Sole Source Feeling really really LOW :(

Hey everyone

Ive had this cloud of self pity over me for over a week now and it started off with me thinking it was just my period which resulted in me eating everything in sight and just piling on weight. I feel so bloated and disgusting now but I cant seem to get back in track.

I wake up in the morning and have a shake and by lunchtime I'm sitting there eating junk food with colleagues.

Any advice anyone? Or is anyone going through the same issue? I know this diet works but that's not enough for me right now and I don't know why!!!!!

N
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know that feeling, I've been through it several times. I've stopped and started the Cambridge plan like a million times. But where has that gotten me, even more overweight, withdrawn and depressed.
The truth is I wasn't ready to commit to this journey and lifestyle. This diet takes dedication and perseverance. You have to ask yourself, do you really want to loose the weight and work hard to do it.
If you do, your going to have to put in the hard work. Which means saying no to food and all the crap that other people offer you.

Being fat and overweight is a choice! Staying the same way you are now is a choice. Losing weight and sticking to a healthy lifestyle is a choice.

Make your choice. I have and I'm not turning back. Not ever!

Back