Feeling really sick :(

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Hi Guys,
Its now day 6 and i have started to feel really sick:sigh:.... it started around 4pm and all i have done since is lie on the couch :cry:Is this normal? Also, i made the keotosis stick go really pink theis morning and then this afternoon they were negative again!!! Anyone else had this?
xxxx

if you were in ketosis this morning and havent cheated then you will be fine ,the levels of ketones in your wee go down with the amount of water you drink,either that or a faulty stick,i havent felt sick though,maybe there is a bug going round ,hope you feel better soon xx

Everybody seems to be sick at the min, matbe it is a bug going round! See how you go hun and take care xxx

Thanks guys...i was worried i was slipping in and out of keotosis... and yeah, the sickly feeling is still here so i think i am going to take some MORE water and go to bed........Night night have a great day tomorrow xxxx

And you hun.... One last question.. have been trying to get <<<< that pic into my signature as thinspiration but it seems to keep coming up there and my other one has gone ...any tips on how to do it (this is the first time i have used a forum...anything else i am fine with lol)

Thank you xxxxx fingers crossed for tomorrow xx

hey hope you feel better soon... there are so many people with bugs at the moment!

Back