Feeling really 'uggghhhhh'

RM07

Silver Member
Hi all

As the title suggests I'm feeling a little uggghhhh about all this weight loss malarky! Really down about it and not really following plan to the point I think I may have another gain this week and although it is really upsetting I can't help but just stuff my mouth full of syns!

I think it's because we are moving at the end of the month and I don't think I will be able to make a class anymore. I'm gutted. It's the only thing that is really keeping me on track and so now I'm thinking 'why bother?'

But I know why I should care... I want to lose the weight so much and I'm so pleased with the progress I've made but it doesn't seem enough.

I just want to wallow self pitty and a big slab of chocolate cake :(

I'm really feeling the same hun so you are not alone by any shot :gen126:

I am actually the same weight as I was last December, been knocking off a lb then putting on one etc. All I can advise is just stick with it, even if you are not on plan and gain a little it still wont be as much as if you abandonned plan completely (this is my logic anyway!). I have found that even when I am scoffing the 'wrong stuff' its still not as wrong as is use to be (if that makes sense) as something inside is still guiding me on some good choices amongst all the bad :break_diet:

Keep coming on here, and trust in yourself that at some point it will click back in and you will start up again, this is just a temporary bump in the road!

You need to try and just stay focused. Think of what you want to achieve and head for it. I know it is easier said then done. Try and think of it as not a diet but more of a healthier lifestyle and we are always here for you.

is there not a class where you are moving too.

Sorry to hear you are feeling low RM :hug99: ~ I think there are times when we all struggle and lose our mojo and no matter what anyone says it can be hard to get back on the wagon again BUT you can do it RM!! You give others great advice and support on here so try to take on board some of it for yourself.:hug99:

I don't go to group either so I find this forum a lifeline. Can you join SW online or go to another class near where you are moving to?

Remember we are all here to chat to ~ I hope you find your mojo soon RM ~ you have done so well so far xx

Hi all

As the title suggests I'm feeling a little uggghhhh about all this weight loss malarky! Really down about it and not really following plan to the point I think I may have another gain this week and although it is really upsetting I can't help but just stuff my mouth full of syns!

I think it's because we are moving at the end of the month and I don't think I will be able to make a class anymore. I'm gutted. It's the only thing that is really keeping me on track and so now I'm thinking 'why bother?'

But I know why I should care... I want to lose the weight so much and I'm so pleased with the progress I've made but it doesn't seem enough.

I just want to wallow self pitty and a big slab of chocolate cake :(

You know hunni I could of written this post myself, I soooo need to get my head sorted, we can do this im sure as we have done it before.xx

Good luck hunni.xxx

There is a class where I will be moving too... in fact there are several but I won't be back in time to make any of them as they all start at 7pm... the commute from W12 to HP12 at 6pm is not going to allow me to get home, drop my little boy off and make it to class. I guess I could find the nearest one and my partner could come collect our son from me at class :confused: I will see if that would work out.

I know I need to give myself a good talking too and get back on that SW wagon but once you fall off it's pretty hard to get back on! I have WI on Wednesday and I'm going to chat to my consultant and get a good talking to from her as well (she's lovely and wants us all to do well!).

I'm really hoping that once I've moved I will have time to think about SW properly again but in the mean time do enough not to pile on a million lb's!

Hey hun I know exactly how you feel and like Ossireo I am the same weight as I was in December yo-yoing a few lb here and there but I am trying to stick with it. People are here for you on here and we will help you as much as we can so that you feel better if you can't get to another class. Don't worry as I am sure everything will work out ok in the end. x:):)

Hey RM, keep going with SW, it's worth it. You put so much time into supporting others on this forum too, it's your turn now. Hope you find a new class that suits when you move. good luck:)

I can only echo what others have said here. You CAN stay on track. You CAN! This forum can be your virtual class, you can get as much support here as you want and need. Let us be here for you chick!

You have made so much progress already - don't undo all your hard work. You'll just make yourself feel worse. Think positive. It takes a positive frame of mind to succeed - you've been doing it so far and you can go all the way. Think of this new house as a new start with new challenges and new opportunities.

You can do it x

Just a thought hun... I'm not sure if all classes are the same, but I think they are, mine has the first half hour as weigh in time, and you can turn up any time during there, then the class starts later. So maybe if it's 7-8.30, you could actually get there at 7.25 and have that extra time.

I'm not sure I could do it without class, and I'm feeling Uggghhh about it all at the moment too. :(

Keep up the good work though hun... think about what you've lost and how far you've come! :)

Back