Feeling rough

I've been feeling really rough today, like I've been sick all day. I'm really tired and weak How long is this meant to last? I'm on day 3 now

Hi,
I'm not sure but the first few days are hard until you get into ketosis. It could be your body adjusting to the lack of food. Have you drunk lots of water?

Bless you, you might be just sickening for something in general.
Rest assured you are getting all your vitamins from the CD.
Hope you feel better soon :) xx

Yeah 3 litres a day. I'll just have to stick it out

i was like that too im on day 7 now and im feeling fine...just gotta keep going take paracetamol...go to sleep have a bath...read a book!!! drink all you water and more if you can! first three days are meant to be hardest...but i heard that if u had a massive crab binge before you start it can last a bit longer!

i think that the shakes are so vitiminy that is gives you a head rush too...but u get used to it!

keep going its worth it! join a team and read the success stories!

Good Luck

Erin x

I found day 3 the worst, wanted to be in bed all day, just felt rough. I took it easy and the next day I felt heaps better.
Hopefully you will too.
Bingbong x

I'm on day 3 and I feel exactly the same, I have spent most of the afternoon in my pj's on the couch. I am starting to feel better now though so hopefully tomorrow will be fine again. Hope you feel better too

Back