Feeling rubbish today :(

feel rubbish today. had to get up far too early as i look after my friend's 2yr ld from 7am. My little one woke up at 2am as he decided he was hungry. The kids decided to play up til about 9.30am. im hungry. its my TOTM. its cold, and wet, and windy out so i cant even take the kids to the park to wear them out. oh is STILL in bed. already had my first shake so not sure how im gonna manage to get thru the day. alost flaked and ate something but i REALLY want to get under 13st this week. all in all, not a great start to the day! if only the sun would come out to cheer me up!

Keep at it I've done so well already. Just imagine how ull feel when the scales reads 12 st. I just keep thinking of the end result and it keeps me on track :)

Big hugs JO, the sun makes everything better dosent it? You can do this! :)

You can do this because I am doing this and I feel AWFUL today!! Only day 8 and I feel as if food will make it all better. IT WON'T but I can't wait to finish work and get in bed to forget :cry:

Stick with it Jo, you CAN do it. Think of wearing lovely summery clothes, and being slim and ready for sunshine. Ull be 12 something in no time.
xxx

Smiles and hugs all round dudettes! Won't be too long until you are all feeling skinner, sexier, happier and more fabulous! KEEP GOING 100%. If I can do this, anyone can, believe me. I was the biggest, most hardcore food addict ever. And I've made it 100% to day 25. Come on everyone! Ooh. And it's been raining in Dublin since forever. My poor Mum used to say that there's no such thing as bad weather, just people wearing the wrong clothes! B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)

Ur very welcome keilanni! :) How are u getting on? Motivating words Doireann, Im in Meath. Nice to see a fellow irish lipotrimmer., Ive had a few slip ups but am back on the wagon with weigh in on wednesday. Ive holidays in 9 weeks so want to lose 2 and a half stone. We'll be gorgeous! Well done for doing so well

Ava
xxxx

I'm doing really well hun, hit ketosis yesterday and no more headaches :) today will be a real test tho, going to my mum's for what is normally Sunday dinner x

Dont sit at the table and sip water, slightly unsociable but you can join ur family after. NO CHEATING.
Im going to the cinema, armed with my water!

xxx

You can do it keep strong wellthat's what I tell myself. Nice to see fellow lipotrimmers on here. I'm from Dublin and living in Kilkenny

There's loads of Irish LTers here. Already 5 that I know of! Im counting Ava and al in there. Not that it matters - the sense of comradery is based on this amazing journey we are all on and not patriotism! Having said that, nice to know Ava and al are only down the road. Sarah and trebor are also Irish and I happen to know both of them in person but independently from LT.
I had a couple of S@*T days. I caved both days and ate some food both evenings. No carbs but that doesn't excuse it one bit. Im totally disgusted with myself. After making it 25 days 100%. Oh well. I ran about 4km this morning to try to make amends with myself and Im back 100% today. I wouldn't mind but I felt that I was really in the zone with the diet and there I was preaching to everyone about being positive and it being easy. I feel like a fraud. But at least I've confessed and hope you all can forgive me, even if I still hate myself for being weak.
How is everyone else doing?
Well done everyone in their first week for making it this far.

Awh hunny (((BIGGGGGHUG))) you aren't by any means a fraud, you are human. You wouldn't come down that hard on any of us for a blip. Punishing yourself now will only serve to be your undoing later, give your self permission to let it go x

Thanks Keilaani. Im glad to have gotten through today 100%. I am definitely staying 100% for two more weeks and then I am refeeding properly for a short break. How are you getting on hon?

You're a woman with a plan, I love that! I'm good thanks hun although stinky breath has kicked in. Now my dog knows how it feels to get smelly kisses too haha! Had a bit of a hungry day in all honesty, I'm missing the action of chewing if that doesn't sound too weird! Been flicking through all the success stories on here, given myself a hug and on I plod :) x

Back