Feeling rubbish...

louizekj

Silver Member
Title says it all really. Feeling really fed up!

I should be on top of the world, i got my masters degree results this morning in which i got a 1st and also an interview for a transfer to a different police force!! But tonight..well my french windows have been smashed by the old man next door throwing stones at my cats, my uncle has been diagnosed with Alzheimers, my boyfriends posting to Afghanistan for 6 months has been brought forward from September to mid July :sigh: and to top it off my 5 year old dog has arthritis! So now all i want to do is get in the kitchen and eat!!!

I've already gone over my syns by eating some houmous and a wholemeal wrap...better than chocolate but not the point cos i know if i don't snap myself out of this tonight i'll use it as en excuse to not stick to plan tomorrow or Sunday!

Ahhhhh!

Sorry for the rant guys! :eek: xx

OK babes! Now you already know that eating won't solve any of these problems. (and me telling you this won't help!) So you will have to focus on staying on track and metaphorically sticking 2 fingers up to the world and trying to stick to the plan. I shall ask my Angels to help. Please try to stick to the plan for just one day, then you can work it from there.

Rant away my friend that is what we are here for! I'm sorry to hear of all your problems - none of which you have control over. But you do have control of your eating, let that be the one thing you control otherwise it is something else to add to your list, don't worry about going over your syns, it's just one day out of the 10's of thousands you have left in your life.

I wish you all the best and all the luck in the world,

Natt xxx

So sorry that everything is going wrong for you BUT as you said you also had brilliant news. Congrats on your Masters. You must feel so proud!
As Natt said don't worry about syns for one day!
Just take care of yourself.
Good luck!

Brilliant result on your Masters, you should feel very proud. make the best of the month until your boyfriend goes and enjoy time together, and just think when he gets back from his tour you'll be looking all sleek and gorgeous for him if you stick with it. None of your problems are insurmountable try and think of all the great things you have achieved...then go and give the old man next a bill for the french windows!

Congratulations on your degree, thats fabulous.

Now the other things going on in your life you cann't do anything about, so please don't comfort eat. It will achieve nothing other than to make you feel more down. As for your boyfriend going away sooner than thought, turn it to the positive and set yourself the goal of being at target weight for when he gets back. Have images of how you will be looking and what you will be wearing for his home comming. I'm sure he would rather come home to a slinky little lady than someone who has ate all the bikkies. Think about yourself and your needs and desires and allways try and have a half full glass and not a half empty one, no matter what life chucks at you. You are a special lady with a lot going on in your life but don't loose sight of what is important to you. Try and enjoy the weekend and have some fun to take your mind off all the problems. You will get passed all this...promise xx

Awww thank you so much everyone!!! Those replies have cheered me up no end..and the best bit..i've stuck to it. No rubbish for me today! Well none that takes me over my syns anyway hehe :D xx

Congratulations on your Masters results - I'm glad you are feeling a better today, good girl for sticking with the diet, have a good afternoon. X

Well done on your masters !! excellant 1st as well.... Sorry to hear that you have had some sad news as well. I bet your pleased with the result and you say that you are tranferring forces... which one are you going to ? I work with Kent.

Phil x

Well done on your masters !! excellant 1st as well.... Sorry to hear that you have had some sad news as well. I bet your pleased with the result and you say that you are tranferring forces... which one are you going to ? I work with Kent.

Phil x

Thats where i've got an interview with Phil! I'm a Scenes of Crime Officer and worked alongside the Met for a bit whilst studying but really do not like it! So i've got an interview with Kent in July :D xx

Huge big congratulations on your Masters and on fighting back.

Big hugs for the rest of your news. Can't you poison the neighbour? Certainly sue the bollocks off him!

Lol the thought did cross my mind! I just couldn't believe a man of 80 odd would do something like that! And with enough strength to smash a double glazed set of french doors! I sent my brother around to ask him if he had seen anyone thowing anything in the past hour cos our windows had been broken and he denied the whole thing..didn't realise i'd been in the garden and saw him :) xx

congrats on the masters honey you must be well chuffed - and sending you lots of hugs and hope it all turns out ok honey

Thats where i've got an interview with Phil! I'm a Scenes of Crime Officer and worked alongside the Met for a bit whilst studying but really do not like it! So i've got an interview with Kent in July :D xx

I hope it goes well, were are you hoping for a posting on area if you get it ?

Phil x

Back