Feeling Rubbish

Burgerbun

I think I'm coming down with a cold. So fed up! Feel rubbish :( want to eat comfort food but trying not to...really wanna feel better :( feel like I could cry right now.

Sorry to hear that. How about having a nice hot bath and reading a mag instead of eating?
Or read through some inspiring stories on here. They really help to spur you on.
Sometimes a bit if chocolate is the only thing that will do so have a bit and get back on track tomoro. Give yourself a treat of your feeling crappy.
Hope you feel better really soon x

Oh sharon, that's a stinker. Try to stay focused and keep telling youself how well you are doing. Have a tin of soup or something warm and comforting. Big hugs :bighug:

Eejayess, is the original posters' real name 'Sharon', as well as the lady who replied, or were you replying to the wrong person?

Burgerbun, sorry to hear you're feeling down. I reckon the advice you got here is pretty good :) A warm bath is great if you have a cold. So is a tin of something warm...or even, make some soup. If you make a vegetable soup with some chicken and add mustard powder to the broth it's really tasty! I reckon that would help clear the sinuses and as long as you count the ingredients you can calorie count the soup and soup is nice and low in calories.

Also, here's a recipe for 95 calorie squidgy chocolate cake you can make in the microwave at home ;)
http://www.minimins.com/calorie-counting-recipes/218400-squidgy-chocolate-cake-95-calories.html

My advice is to chill out and watch some comedy. Once you forget to be miserable because you're laughing so much, you'll naturally feel happier. There's episodes of the Vicar of Dibley, Keeping Up Appearances and The Thin Blue Line on YouTube...check 'em out :) Hope you feel better soon!

SG.

Don't worry, I guessed you meant me. Sticking to it. Having pizza toast tonight instead of pizza tonight. Gonna be yummy!

It's toast with tomato purée, mozzarella and pepperoni. Like 389 cals for 2 slices instead of 580 for a pizza express cheese pizza. Usually make it with part baked baguettes but saving cals so having toast instead.

Ooooo Burgerbun & Emma!

Thanks for those lovely pizza ideas! Didn't even consider pizza with cheese bein so calorie full but as long as its counted in it'll be fine. Must make some pizza toast and check out Aldis too.

Hope your both ok

Back