Feeling rubbish

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
And I don't particularly know why. Just got home from work and am pretty much ready to burst into tears.

Not sure if it's the idiotic girl at work blanking me for no real reason.

Perhaps it's because I think the boy and I are fighting as I haven't heard from him.

I don't think it's anything to do with LT - feel fine in that respect.

Everything else just sucks. Like everything's getting on top of me.

*le sigh*

Sorry for the miserable post all but thought it better to vent somewhere rather than go to bed upset.

And I don't particularly know why. Just got home from work and am pretty much ready to burst into tears.

Perhaps it's because I think the boy and I are fighting as I haven't heard from him.

*le sigh*

Sorry for the miserable post all but thought it better to vent somewhere rather than go to bed upset.

:grouphugg:not miserable at all....

sometimes we get days when we just feel 'down'.....no reason...just because !

have an early night, a nice bath...pamper yourself...and hope you feel better in the morning :)

love

Debz xx

*le sigh*

Don't forget your body is detoxing and is in a weaker state for a little while, that's why they say to limit exercise, so naturally you going to be emotionally affected too - check you cycle, you might be hormonal also which will add fuel to the fire - sound's like you are tired too - get yourself to bed, hot drink, bath snozzzzee;)

*hugs*

But I love you... and I'm sure you will hear from him soon.... and if not text me cos then I will text him with an ear-bashing!

As for work, I hope you will be ok tomorrow- text me anytime you need to.

xxx

awwww - sending loads of 'ugs & cuddles your way rainbow brite xxx

funny-pictures-human-apologizes-to-panda.jpg

I agree with the above post. Have a bath, go to bed, forget the idiots that may be making you down. Wake up tomorrow with a new head on you and wake up knowing you are weighing 17 lbs lighter! And smile :)

*le sigh*

awww hun sorry you are not feeling good, sometimes we just have days like that for no reason. Hope tomorrow is going to be a good day for you. Sending you hugs xx

:hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99:

Have a good cry and get it out of your system. That's what I do, then have a hot bath and cuddle up with a glass of ......... water!!!! Of course!

Hope you have a better day tomorrow.

Sleep tight sweetie.

x

Hi Rainbow brite, I like this verse: "weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning light"
You'll be alright. Good night, sleep tight!

aww, hun...... shes a cow... you should be the one not speaking to him after the other night and i am sure you will feel soo much better in the morning... you should treat yourself tomorrow, to make up for tonight xx

today is a new day hope its a better one for you x )))))hugs((((( x

Thinking of you - have a good day hun x

hope you are feeling better Gemma, sending hugs.

How are things today Gemma? I hope you are feeling better.

So what treat are you going to give yourself today?

x

Thanks for the lovely comments everyone. Took CF's advice last night and had a good ol' cry. Don't feel as bad today and hopefully that will continue throughout work with the stupid bint. Thanks again :)

Treat? Hmm... maybe two extra litres of water? ;)

Glad your feeling a bit better hun. You cannot beat a good cry every now and then. Hopefully you'll have a good day today. xx

Back