feeling :( :S :'(

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Annabellacarribean, 11 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Annabellacarribean

Annabellacarribean whoisshe_AnnieMac

Start Weight:
    15st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Im in work at the moment in scince 9am untill 10 pm very boring job on a recaption in a boarding school....

anyway Im feeling so low rite now and stressed, I have repeat exams in may for college :( I just want to cry
    and to top it off im bored and cant stop thinking of food :'( why is it so hard ? my brain won't switch away from thinking about it and making me want a chicken sambo :sigh: uggh

I am motivated and determined to do this I hate myself and the way my body looks

sorry for my moaning everyone I just feel lost at the moment

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummy mummy 2 be

yummy mummy 2 be Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(9.76%)
    Diet:
    gastric bypass
    just think this isnt forever.we all have bad days and the feeling of 'wanting' food never really goes you just have to remember why u are doing this and how great you will feel after.keep your chin up honey tomorrow will be better im sure

4. Annabellacarribean

Annabellacarribean whoisshe_AnnieMac

Start Weight:
    15st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks yummy :) I feel a tad better jus from yer post :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.