Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

feeling :( :S :'(

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Annabellacarribean, 11 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Annabellacarribean

Annabellacarribean whoisshe_AnnieMac

Start Weight:
    15st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Im in work at the moment in scince 9am untill 10 pm very boring job on a recaption in a boarding school....

anyway Im feeling so low rite now and stressed, I have repeat exams in may for college :( I just want to cry
    and to top it off im bored and cant stop thinking of food :'( why is it so hard ? my brain won't switch away from thinking about it and making me want a chicken sambo :sigh: uggh

I am motivated and determined to do this I hate myself and the way my body looks

sorry for my moaning everyone I just feel lost at the moment

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummy mummy 2 be

yummy mummy 2 be Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(9.76%)
    Diet:
    gastric bypass
    just think this isnt forever.we all have bad days and the feeling of 'wanting' food never really goes you just have to remember why u are doing this and how great you will feel after.keep your chin up honey tomorrow will be better im sure

4. Annabellacarribean

Annabellacarribean whoisshe_AnnieMac

Start Weight:
    15st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks yummy :) I feel a tad better jus from yer post :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.