feeling sad.....having a day off

tsweety81

hi all not a great week for me only 1.5 lb off but it is totm so feeling really low.i gave myself a day off today i just need to get my head in gear. it is the anniversary of my mums death 3 years ago at the end of this month(28th) so im feeling really down.i miss her so much everyday and we lost her so quickly in a cruel and painful way.she was the best mum and loved everyone so much and im so sad that after 2 miscarraiges and a molar pregnancy she wud never even know i had a little girl less than a year after she died.she never gave up hope that i would have another one and she was right.sorry i know its off topic but i had to watch my mum die from cancer of the pancreas and she could not eat, she wouldnt hold anyting down and it has made me feel abit like im gonna enjoy food while i can, but i know this is not good for me and altho ppl keep telling me vlcd are not good for you, being obese is not either. so im gonna get back on track tomorrow.im determined to lose as much as possible and get to a healthy weight as soon as i can xxx

Good luck tsweety, you have to do whats right for you! sorry for your loss, big hugs xx

Sorry to hear of your loss Tracy,

it's so very sad - some times we need to take care of ourselves i totally understand ,

however & forgive me for saying this as i don't want to offened but finding comfort in food if your upset might be repeating behaviour that has lead you to be over weight ,

give yourself today but it might be worth thinking of other ways to treat yourself to make you feel better as these will help in the future esp when your at goal,

however i do understand what your saying around food and enjoying it ,

hope your feeling on form tomorrow and ready to start again with a new found motivation xx

Oh hun, sounds like you've been through a lot. Tomorrow is another day xx

So sorry to hear of you loss. My friends mum died three years ago when she was pregnant with the 1st grandchild from cancer. It was heart breaking. Take care hugs xx

Cancer is an awful thing I watched my dad die a slow and painful death last April so it will be a year since his death this coming April. I'll just stay busy that helps

Lots2lose36 said:
Cancer is an awful thing I watched my dad die a slow and painful death last April so it will be a year since his death this coming April. I'll just stay busy that helps

Sorry for your loss xx

My mum is fighting lung and brain cancer, it is a hard time for everyone but I see her as a living miracle and huge inspiration. She was diagnosed with lung cancer last April And after a massive seizure in June we found out she also had brain cancer, despite all odds she didn't start getting really ill till the middle of September. She is now in a nursing home and gradually losing all physical ability but still has an amazing positive attitude. I love her so much xxxx

Thinking of you at this difficult time tsweety xxxxx

Thankyou for your lovely comments. i know that i should not be eating things like chocolate and that.i had a day off but i didnt really go overboard so hopefully wont have done too much damage.i had a small dinner of tuna steaks and no lunch.im going to get back on track today.i send my thoughts to all those who have or have lost a loved one with cancer.i know how hard it is.:bighug::bighug:

Massive hugs to you x

Big hugs to you too xxx

Back