Feeling self consious

Bethany246

Banned
Hi
Does anybody else get like this . When overweight i am starting to feel self concious of myself with been overweight and when meet people think they are looking at me with been overweight.
This is the time now to take action and start to do something come wed and i will be a fresh new start when ive been to my ww meeting.:sigh:

good for you Bethany, I think there comes a time with all of us when we feel like this, you are doing the right thing and making a consciuos decision to sort it

Have you been sticking to WW again now Bethany even though you didnt get to the meeting last week

I think its the attitude to have and like others have said you just need to keep it, it wont be quick to get the weight off but it WILL come off thats what you have to think of when you feel depressed. Even if its a 1lb loss, you are lb lighter than the last time

Hi Vodaka
I have been trying yes ihave changed my negative thoughts to positive thoughts found when i was negative all the time it was making me feel depressed and feeling down with myself I agree like all the others have said you have to stick at it know it wont be a quick fix but just think of the after results. Yes a lb of fat is like looking at a llb of lard.
Going back to my ww meeting this week
Thanks Hun

Hi Bethany

I know exactly how you feel but you know what, hold your

head up high and think good things about yourself. No one

is better than you and even though you may be overweight

you are doing something about it. That's positive.

Was going to wish you good luck but I don't think you need

it because you have the right attitude and you will suceed.

Think positive!!!

Love

Scarlet

xxxxxxx

Hi Scarlet
Thanks ive really been thinking alot latley and i am wanting to change my out look and be more positive and happier and i know the weight will come of but it takes time but its the end results what matter
Thanks

Just take that first step back Bethany. It will be so worth it.

Lacey :)

Back