Feeling shaky

Linzielegs

Hi, I've been on LT now for a week and half, everything's been fine but then today I felt really foggy brained and kept getting cramp in my legs and arms as well as just feeling generally shaky and I have quite a bad tremor in my hands. I've drunk plenty of water and even upped to 4litres by this afternoon thinking maybe I was dehydrated with the hot weather but it hasn't helped a bit. I've done LT before a long time ago and never had anything like this. Just wondering if anyone else has had this and I've just been lucky not to have it before or whether it's something I should worry about, I have some problems with hormones and heart so it could be either for me. Thanks :)

I'd see your Gp if you already have heart issues, just to be on the safe side x

I agree with L15ASA

Thanks, I did go for a quick check with the practice nurse the morning after I posted and everything seemed fine, thought it was just a bit of a virus as found out some family and friends were feeling the same, unfortunately had to pop to hospital yesterday and found I have some infections causing the symptoms, am having to refeed for now but hopefully back to normal next week.

Glad you got checked out and hope you feel better soon x

Back