Feeling Sick

lelly

Is it normal to feel ill, its only my 2nd day, just had a cappucino shake, which was nice, but now I feel ill, stomach is turning and my head is spinning. Does everyone get this and does it pass soon.

L x

How much water are you drinking Lelly? You need to be getting a minimum of 2.25 litres per day.

Also, have you tried splitting your packs - somtimes all the vitamins and nutrients in one pack are too much for your body to handle and it can make you feel nauseous.

Lelly hope you feel better soon. Im on day 5 but have been able to drink the packs ok. I am drinking between 4 and 5 litres a day and always have a glass after each pack.

How much water are you drinking Lelly? You need to be getting a minimum of 2.25 litres per day.

Also, have you tried splitting your packs - somtimes all the vitamins and nutrients in one pack are too much for your body to handle and it can make you feel nauseous.

Hiya,

I had 8 pints of water yesterday which is 4 litres I think, I have had 3 pints so far today, I dont feel as bad as I did before thankfully. With my next one I will split the pack to see if I feel any better after it. Thanks :)

L x

Lelly hope you feel better soon. Im on day 5 but have been able to drink the packs ok. I am drinking between 4 and 5 litres a day and always have a glass after each pack.

Thanks, I dont feel as bad as I did before. I have been drinking a pint before my packs, so will try drinking it afterwards instead, see if it makes me feel any better. Thanks :)

L x

Back