Feeling Sick

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lelly, 14 January 2007 Social URL.

1. lelly

lelly Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Is it normal to feel ill, its only my 2nd day, just had a cappucino shake, which was nice, but now I feel ill, stomach is turning and my head is spinning. Does everyone get this and does it pass soon.

L x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

How much water are you drinking Lelly? You need to be getting a minimum of 2.25 litres per day.

Also, have you tried splitting your packs - somtimes all the vitamins and nutrients in one pack are too much for your body to handle and it can make you feel nauseous.

4. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Lelly hope you feel better soon. Im on day 5 but have been able to drink the packs ok. I am drinking between 4 and 5 litres a day and always have a glass after each pack.

5. lelly

lelly Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge

Hiya,

I had 8 pints of water yesterday which is 4 litres I think, I have had 3 pints so far today, I dont feel as bad as I did before thankfully. With my next one I will split the pack to see if I feel any better after it. Thanks :)

L x

6. lelly

lelly Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge

Thanks, I dont feel as bad as I did before. I have been drinking a pint before my packs, so will try drinking it afterwards instead, see if it makes me feel any better. Thanks :)

L x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.