• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Feeling Sick

DQ

Queen of the Damned
How much water are you drinking Lelly? You need to be getting a minimum of 2.25 litres per day.

Also, have you tried splitting your packs - somtimes all the vitamins and nutrients in one pack are too much for your body to handle and it can make you feel nauseous.

blitz

Silver Member
Lelly hope you feel better soon. Im on day 5 but have been able to drink the packs ok. I am drinking between 4 and 5 litres a day and always have a glass after each pack.

How much water are you drinking Lelly? You need to be getting a minimum of 2.25 litres per day.

Also, have you tried splitting your packs - somtimes all the vitamins and nutrients in one pack are too much for your body to handle and it can make you feel nauseous.

Hiya,

I had 8 pints of water yesterday which is 4 litres I think, I have had 3 pints so far today, I dont feel as bad as I did before thankfully. With my next one I will split the pack to see if I feel any better after it. Thanks :)

L x

Lelly hope you feel better soon. Im on day 5 but have been able to drink the packs ok. I am drinking between 4 and 5 litres a day and always have a glass after each pack.

Thanks, I dont feel as bad as I did before. I have been drinking a pint before my packs, so will try drinking it afterwards instead, see if it makes me feel any better. Thanks :)

L x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lipotrim Forum 4
Cambridge Weight Plan 5
Cambridge Weight Plan 6
Slimming World 6
Cambridge Diet Returners 4