feeling slightly ashamed of myself :(

Jenny_b

Gold Member
hey strangers and newbies that i dont know.

today is the first time in quite a while when i feel my head is in a good place.
since getting to my goal a few things have happened thats made me not think about what ive been eating and therefore ive gained some weight, not too sure how much. im guessing at about 10lbs. from today im not eating any bad food. thinking i might do lt for a few weeks or just start a healthy diet.
whatever i decide its starting from first thing in the morning.

really pleased to see that a lot of u are doing great and have lost loads of weight.

i'll pop back tomorrow and let u guys know what i decide.

love jen x x

ps, i miss u lot

Hey Jenny,

welcome back!! Still love your pink dress!!!

Hi Jenny, was wondering where you had disappeared to!!
Your not the only one hun, i'm back to where i started...this is my 3rd attempt at the restart but just done my first week! You need to pat yourself on the back for nipping it in the bud now, good luck in whatever you decide to follow xx

Jenny, it is lovely to see you posting again. Ten pounds is not a huge gain. Healthy eating and exercise over a couple of weeks should shift that. I don't think you need LT this time round. Hope all is o.k with you.

Jenny, I agree with Molly. A few weeks of cutting down and exercise will lose that 10lbs, you won't need TFR. Good to 'hear' from you again!

Clair x

Hey Jenny nice to hear from you again. You will soon lose that 10lbs whatever way you decide to do it. :D

Hi Jenny! So you're still checking in too? ;) I agree with everyone else- for someone with your fitness background you know you can lose that amount of weight in a few weeks eating right and getting moving? I personally wouldn't recommend going back to tfr for such a small amount? It's tempting to use it as a quick fix, but your 're-gain' sounds typical of us who've lost quite a bit on tfr, so I really think you'd be better trying to do it 'yourself'? Just my opinion though?
I hope all is well in your life, you've been through a lot- take time for yourself for a while?:hug99:

Hey my sweet - nice to see you around here again.

I too have gained some weight since finishing LT but i dont think it will do you any good dabbling back onto LT to shift just 10lbs. Its not meant as a quick fix but if you wanted the stability/controlness of a diet like LT why not try the maintainence products and 1 meal a day? afterall thats what they are there for :)

xxx

Back