Feeling so much better today!

RuthG

Gold Member
Had a hard day yesterday. I was on day 15, which would have been fine if I'd not ate an easter egg over days 12 and 13 :eek:. But, I've learnt my lesson and I'm feeling good!

I'm feeling better too and was wondering how you were! Go us!!

Glad your back on track and are feeling better.I'm on day 16 and still have really awful days when i want to eat but so far have managed to resist.Everyone has bad days but a least you've picked yourself up and are back on it.
Well done you.

Thank you lovely ladies! Oh poppys, it's so horrible isn't it. I had mental food craving up until about day 9/10, and I found that really hard, but it did pass, thankfully!

Sarette, when's your weigh in, I can't wait, I'm so excited for you!

Thank you lovely ladies! Oh poppys, it's so horrible isn't it. I had mental food craving up until about day 9/10, and I found that really hard, but it did pass, thankfully!

Sarette, when's your weigh in, I can't wait, I'm so excited for you!

It's tomorrow at 9am!! I am so excited too :D

Good luck for tomorrow then, not that you'll need it! :party0023:

Thanks!! I shall report back asap!

Ruth hun., have you found that eating affected your weightloss? Im having a day 'off' SS on Sat and was wondering what to expect the effect to be on the scales xx

Hi, my weight loss has slowed down this week, but I think thats due to other erm 'issues' as discussed on another thread, lol.

Thanks dancing, lol! Haven't thought of a name yet [rotfl]

LOL!!

Back